Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Widestrides NFL Picks Super Bowl Week. Season 120.5-100.5 (54.5%)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Super Bowl Week. Season 120.5-100.5 (54.5%)

1-3 Last Week, but only a half unit on each.
    Season 120.5-100.5 (54.5%)

Super Bowl!

3 Units on NY Giants +3

Wrong team is favored, but I can understand why with Brady and Bellichick and two weeks to prepare. But I don't think Gronk is going to be anywhere near 100%. That and the Giants receivers should have a field day. Still, it may come down to a turnover or who has the ball last. But I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants win comfortably whereas I would be surprised if the Pats did. Giants have better personnel all around - hungrier and more confident. I'm a Homer, but I was not so confident of the Giants winning the last two weeks and I didn't want to have to face the revenge-minded Patriots, but now I am glad to be going against one of the weakest defenses to ever play in the Super Bowl. I just wish we were going against the Pats D and the Ravens O. Brady, Welker and those TEs are a lot to keep track of.

GL

Pats have to change the game plan. TE chip DL, curl into the flat, Brady MUST go to a 3 step drop at the start.

Trying to run a standard offense would be a mistake.

Screens, 3 step drops, and more reliance on a run game is the Pats best shot.

Even with all that, I like the Giants. Manning can do business against that defense as can the NYG running attack.

Not a serious wager, just a few dollars to make it more interesting. If I was posting a line, it'd be -2½ so I could get a decision. Last thing I'd want is to handle a million dollars for nothing.

Good Luck to all.
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Adding:

Teaser: Giants +10 and over 46 (2 units) -135
      Giants -9.5 (Half unit) +450

Comment

WS, I love your chances tomorrow. I am like in the bottom five worst pickers of the NFL on this site and I like the Patriots.. Good luck big guy.. 54% nothing to be ashamed of.. I have did the math on my sec picks this year and it was like 44% and an over all record of now 57%.. So I like your chances tomorrow..Take care friend!!!

Comment

Ha! I should have just stuck with my Giants +3 pick and bagged the 3 units.

Added the teaser and the alternate line and end up with just a half a unit. That's okay as I enjoyed my Giants' win. Whew! I really feel they could have made that a lot easier if they had finish some drives.

Still, another incredible run by Eli and the Giants. Both of these years, they were honestly mediocre teams at midseason. And then the D kicks in. Tuck was not healthy all year, but you can see he was a big reason they came back.

Comment

All season long you brought some great insight.
            Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Krishinsky. Still learning. But we'll get back at it again next year.

Comment

Good job man.
                Great season!
                Hope you enjoy the offseason. baseball, basketball, nothing? whatever it is enjoy

Comment

Working...
                X