Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thusday Hoops Discussion and plays

I liek one so far today---

Cal-Fullerton -2 or -140 ML over Cal-Poly. CF is at home, has revenge from losing to them earlier in the year, and is right in the thick of the big west race. They hung with LB State last Saturday and the score wasn't a good indication of how close that game really was. LB went on a 10-0 or so run late to close the game out and hit a meaningless 3 at the end to sneak within the number. I had Fullerton +11 and lost by a a couple points on that 3. I am probably just going to play it ML myself, but It is th ebest bet on the board tonight. ***3 unit top play for me ***

Also looking at The JackRabbits of South Dakota State over Oral Roberts in Summitt league front runner action.

I looked over the totals and found nothing to play based on garister's system. All the totals were between each team's numbers or too close to the nearest number (less than 4 away).

Garister, correct me if my numbers are wrong of if you see one worth playing.

I think I will hold off on totals today.

I do like the Cal Fullerton game woodee12 mentioned above. I think I will also take the ML on that game.

Comment

Tonight I am going to take SE Missouri State +14.5 to beat Murray State

Comment

Like that play too Carpet! Murray lines are getting inflated due to their national attention.

My other plays are:

Elon +5 over Coll. Charelston...The name of coll of charelston is favored here, but Elon should beat them on their home court tonight.

South Dakota State -2 over Oral Bob....SD State lost to oral by a ton at their court so why are they now favored over the undefeated team in the conference? OR gets its first loss tonight.

Denver +1 over LA Clipps

Thats all for now. Tempted t play Utah +10 over Oregon too but will wait until later as line will rise.

Comment

N.Tex St. +5.5 for me,That's it..... 3*

Comment

Originally posted by OCK View Post
            I looked over the totals and found nothing to play based on garister's system. All the totals were between each team's numbers or too close to the nearest number (less than 4 away).

Garister, correct me if my numbers are wrong of if you see one worth playing.

I think I will hold off on totals today.

I do like the Cal Fullerton game woodee12 mentioned above. I think I will also take the ML on that game.
            sorry just got home, been out and away from a computer all day.

Ht MY ML on Clips last night good thing cause I would have gotten hooked.

Close Nba total
            NO/SA Over 181
            I have NO at 184.5 and SA 191

UT/GS Under 197
            UT 195
            GS 194

I like the Under but dont trust NO to score enuff.
            good luck

Comment

Very god call on n Texas. Everyone was all over Mtsu. Keep thrm coming.

Comment

SE Missouri State covers

Comment

played call fullerton and SE miss
                  thanks guys.
                  Looking to build up a little momentum for the superbowl. Been looking at the game and props.

Comment

Clean sweep for me! 4-0 plus Carpet's play. Love those kind of nights!

Lets keep it up guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X