X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Hoops plays and discussion

Good week last week--lets keep it up!

Big Monday!

Okie +5.5 over Mizzou (I will but it to 6 most likely)....Mizzou is a the beter team but a tough spot here. Okie got beat by Iowa State on Saturday at home but ISU was on fire from 3 land. Okie probably should have won that game but ISU made every play they needed in the closing minutes of that game. Mizzou gets by KU in a highly emotional hard played game at home and now has to hit the road a couple days later. I think Mizzou sneaks out with a win but only by 1-3 points.

ML Parlay of the day--
    Louisville - over Geortgetown/Philly 76ers - over Lakers...Appx. +125 on the parlay.

3-team 8 point tease of the day--

Okie +13.5
    Texas A&M +11
    Atlanta Hawks pk

other small conference play--
    Elon -1 over Appy. State...If you have not noticed, Elon is leading one of the disvions of this conference, and has revenge against Appy State from an earlier loss. Elon is under the radar in my opinion and I am going to ride them at home the rest of the year.

P.S. I hate Illinois and their players all better pull out their tampons soon....Ruined my day yesterday!!
    Last edited by woodee12; 02-06-2012, 03:58 PM.

Woodee I love that Okie play too
    I got OKie +5.5
    Mizzou already smacked them on Jan 3 87-49 what an embarrassment and Mizzou has Baylor up next (Look ahead). Sooners get their revenge or come close I hope.
    Plus this has reverse movement. MIZZ dropped from -7 to -5.5

NBA
    Memphis +1
    Sa just beat the Best in the West (letdown) they beat Memphis by 10 on Jan 30th. now they hit the road where they are just 3-8. Memphis played yesterday in boston, but no worries they are 4-1 ATS on zero rest. SA is 8-8 ats on 1 day of rest.
    good luck

Comment

Woodee, I did not say a word about taking Illinois yesterday because I knew they would play to the level of competition, just horrible basketball.

TONIGHT

UCON + 4 at Louisville, Going with UCON for the upset

MIZZOU - 5.5 vs OK, Mizzou is just a better team and should win this going away

Marquette -9.5 at Depaul, Marquette has some injuries but I can't see depaul staying close in this one

Comment

I see that Stoudemire will be out for the game because his brother died in a car crash this morning.
        Emotions may be high for him and his family.
        Feel bad using the news to think this way but wondering how it affects the game.
        Current line is
        NYK -2.5 over utah o/u 196

may tail a couple picks tonight real small to see if this week will be kind to me.

Comment

Yeah carpet. I took them on my own yesterday. Thought they may actually win at home but obviously they are not a good team. Weber may be overrated too as he cannot get these guys motivated.

Tuesday look ahead. Okie state over Iowa state. Revenge for okie state as they lost on a buzzer beater in Ames plus isu on b2b tough roadies. May be the largest play of the year for me in any sport. Opened at a pick
          . I was thinking -4 okie st myself.
          Last edited by woodee12; 02-06-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X