ILLINOIS +8 at Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS +8 at Indiana

Indiana opens as a 8 point at home vs Illinois.

The last eight games for the Illini have been decided by 5 points or less.

What to EXPECT: Muggings, assaults, chicanery, a foppish orange clappy coach, refs who won't call IU fouls, and a team that warms up in striped clown pants.

When the game starts there'll be more of the same, but if the Illini are winning, it'll be less transparent. This is the game in which Meyers Leonard will need to come out ready to dominate from the start. He'll be matched up with Zeller, and the freshman can be held down by quick, athletic and tall players. Meyers will need to be aware of the multiple ball and head fakes that Zeller will use. I don't think I've seen Zeller take a shot from outside of 12 feet, so if Zeller looks like he's going to shoot from there .... The Beast will not have to go out to the arc except to defend screens, as Zeller hasn't shot a three-pointer all year.

Teams that have given Indy problems attack the basket because Indy has no help defense at all. Keep the Bigs out of foul trouble will be another key.

One strength the Illini bring is the defensive pressure they can place onto the outside shooters, they must contain Indy from beyond the arc.

Coach Weber said the players had a good practice today and really feel bad about the lack of effort in the last game.

Indiana is tough at home and the place will be packed, some 7,800 crazies will also be in attendance. Indy's last 5 home games are also sold out.

The speed of Illinois has Coach crean worried and Illinois has some great speed at the wings.

I am going with Illinois to keep this game close and it's very possible win this game out right.

i like this play also Carpet

Reverse Linemovement down to Indy -6.5 even though the majority on Indy.
    good luck

Comment

I locked this in at 7.5

This game will be an absolute war as both teams hate each other.

Hustle out plays talent when talent does not hustle, let's hope the Illini bring some intensity to this game.

Comment

I think they will be up for a ranked team especially after last game's effort.
        good luck

Comment

Every game that Illinois has played in this year, One thing stands out in my mind....There is always someone bleeding from the physical style of play Illinois brings.

Let's see how many Indiana players are bleeding at one point in this game. My over and under is 1 for Indiana, and 2 for Illinois.

Comment

They continue to suck the life out of my bank roll!! I have lost more on this team than any other this year. Freakin pathetic bunch, coach and all!

Comment

30 team fouls on Illinois the refs were just horrible

Comment

Illinois is horrible! I don't know how many times they have to suck before I convince myself to not bet on them. They are not much better than Iowa really!

Comment

47 free throws Indiana shot in this game 47 hitting 32

Yes Illinois plays like shit but 47 free throws at home for Indiana, I knew that was going to happen.

The refs suck in Big 10 play and the home school is geting all the calls

Comment

Working...
                  X