Sunday 2/12 College/Pro Hoops Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 2/12 College/Pro Hoops Discussion Thread

I'll take Pitt +2 @ Seton Hall. Tray Woodall is the key, once he went down, Pitt went to the shitter. I'll give Pitt a pass on the South Florida loss and I'm looking for a good bounce back here if they have plans in making it into the field of 65-68.

I'm also leaning on Purdue and Illinois as both need to get to .500 in conference play to have any chance to the field, if not, hello NIT!

Finally, for the heck of it, San Jose Sharks +110 on the road at St. Louis. Time for the Blues home record to even out a bit.

Good thing I was away yesterday. I unloaded on vandy and got myself a heartbreaking loss when they went down by 6. They had it tied late and shot realty bad in the first half. Should have won su!
    Like that pitt play too.

Comment

Woodie, the painful thing was Kentucky was missing the front end of the 1and1 twice and Vandy could not buy a shot in the final minutes.

Comment

Fairfield +5 buy 1/2 @ LOY MD
        BC +12 1/2 @ Virgin Tech

Loy MD just beat the top team Iona in an emotional game on firday, now they are top dogs. I see a letdown. Fairfield has played them(LM) tough. They have come within this number last 10 meetings.

Similar for BC, they have won 4 of last 5 meeetings vs VT, lost the 1 game by 1. BC has already beaten they by 3. I think BC can be within the number at the end.

Leans (which were 2-0 on fri)
        Marist +21
        NBA Houston +1.5 (seems too ez)
        good luck

Comment

Illinois 1-5 ats last 6

Illionois fade = EASY MONEY!!!!
          good luck

Comment

All right that's the way 2-0
            good luck

Comment

Nice call on Fairfield...I was almost ready to play them but I am so cold right now, I got gun shy. When you are cold, you not only lose on games you play but also those you are scared to play!

Illinois ==UGH! I played Michigan live at -8 so that saved me a bit. When will I learn?? Illinois has no offense, there big guys have hands of stone, their guards dribble around util they get their pockets picked...

I am aggravated at them bc they are my second favorote team besides Iowa State and its painful to see how they started and how good they can look and how much they can look like Loyola-iL at times!

Comment

Working...
              X