• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Hoops Discussion and Plays

2 big Big 12 games on tap....

Iowa State +9 at Baylor

Kansas State +4 VS. Kansas

Leanign on both the dogs now but scared of Baylor as they may return home a ticked off bunch and take it out on ISU. Have to dog deeper but ISU may have met its match here and the + points may be a little trap being set.

I love going against KU so K-State will be a play for me epecially since the public is all over KU. Live wildcat puppy here.

And Cuse traveling to L'ville....Loouisville is +2.5 right now---thoughts on this one??

I broke down the ISU/Baylor game pretty hard. All things being considered I feel this line is right on. I feel ISU may hang around a bit but the end of the game free throws may make the spread come into play so the best play if its a play at all is Baylor in a teaser. Or possibly ISU + in the first half.

I think I may make a small 8 point tease--
    Baylor -1/2
    K-State +12
    Phoenix Suns +11

L'ville/Cuse...tought to say but I feel like Cuse may blow them out of the building when its all said and done. May look at L'ville + in the first half too.

NBA--
    Leaning
    Minny +5 at Orlando...Still think Orlando has some problems and Love vs. Howard is a good match up.

New Orleans + over Utah...Utah is on the 2nd game of a btb of 3 games in 3 days on the road with OKC next. So if they cover tonight, I would consider going against them again tomorrow night.

Phoenix is on the same deal as Utah...1st of a b2b2b. GS won last night but I think Phoenix will look to come out and win the first game of the 3 game stretch and they have been playing better of late.

Comment

I like fading huge public teams anything 70% and higher.
      Right now Kansas is getting 70% of the love.

I will wait until game time and Take KSU for all I can get.

Like Mil+6 1/2
      probally should stay away from NBA, but
      mil has beaten them twice already.

trends
      MIA 2-6ATS on 0 days rest
      MIL8-3 ATS on 1 day rest

FYI trends.
      MIL @ home 10-1-1 Over, but Im leaning Under 201
      Kansas Under away 10-0-1
      L'Vill has beaten Cuse 7 straight.
      good luck

Comment

I may end up being on the wrong side, but I have Kansas 8 points better than K State. If you subtract 4 for home court, that puts it right on the current line of 4.

I think the current line of 4 is a good number. K State may keep it close for a while being at home, but I am taking Kansas to cover. Kansas -4.

Comment

serious reverse movement on
          Copin state-11
          public on Copin but they dropped from -16

MD eshore +11 for a small play
          good luck

Comment

It's still early but why do the heat struggle so much with the Milwaukee bucks? Other teams should game plan like mil does to beat Miami. May be different later but righ now the bucks have jumped our to a 7 point lead.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              It's still early but why do the heat struggle so much with the Milwaukee bucks? Other teams should game plan like mil does to beat Miami. May be different later but righ now the bucks have jumped our to a 7 point lead.
              Thanks woodee for the Jinx.
              good luck

Comment

I should have stayed with my trends 3-0
                good luck

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post
                  Thanks woodee for the Jinx.
                  Basketball is a strange sport. I hate to even watch the games I have wagered on, especially college basketball. Some teams jack around the first half almost giving me a heart attack, only to pull away and win easily in the second half.

Other teams fart around so long that by the time they decide to flip the switch and turn it on, it is too late and they end up losing.

I love teams that put the pedal to the floor from the start of the game and never let up.

It is nerve racking to think you have a game won at half time, only to see the lead disapear into a loss.

They should give each team 50 points, put 5 minutes on the clock and let them play. Give the pros 90 points each and five minutes.

Comment

Working...
                  X