X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday hoops and discussion thread

playing these lightly.
    Cornel @ Penn-6 Penn better team.

Columbia +6 @ Princeton Letdown for PU after beating Harvard.

NIU +5.5 @ VCU possible letdown for VCU after playing 2nd place GMason. I see 70% on VCU and they have dropped from

VAL +5 @Loy-Maramount. Let down spot for LOY after knocking off ranked and top dog St Marys, they played STM before and failed to cover the following game as a heavy Fav.
    good luck

Like that Columbia play for sure.

ML Parlay--
    Pistons/Loyola Mt

NBA--small plays
    Mil +8 over Orlando
    Cleve +10 over Mi
    Charlotte + & over Toronto
    New Orleans +10 over NYK--too much hype for LIN = LINE VALUE!!

GL and see ya on Bracket Buster Saturday.

Comment

Can someone explain why the total on the Dallas/Philadelphia game is so low (179)? I was projecting at least 185.

I will disagree with your Valpo pick. I'm liking Loyola Marymount. The West Coast conference's top tier teams are much better than the Horizons' League (St. Mary, Gonzaga, BYU vs. Cleveland St., Detroit and Butler (shell of themselves from the past 2 seasons). Loyola Marymount -5.

Oh, and congratulations to Kelsey Barlow for being a dumbass again and getting kicked off the Purdue team again for another season. Add Barlow's loss (best defender) and Byrd (bench scoring) suspension for the Michigan State game on Sunday, and it's going to be a awful trouncing by Sparty!
      Last edited by Taxman; 02-17-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I was thinking sparty was gonna have a letdown on the road and they justed played 2 ranked teams.

I know you like Pistons, but how can they not have a let down after winning in Boston by 10.
        Detroit is just 5-12 ats on 1 days rest and 1-3 ats as a Favorite. Sac has played terrible losing 3 in a row, they should be focused for a w.
        I m adding sac +3 1/2
        good luck

Comment

If Sparty is going to have a let down, Purdue is going to have to have some under utilized players step up to fill the void. It'll be interesting to see what the spread will be, Barlow does not score, but he is their shut down defender.

Comment

No way no how does Purdue beat Michigan State I expect a spread of a super high number 14

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
              No way no how does Purdue beat Michigan State I expect a spread of a super high number 14
              I didnt say they would win, I was thinking cover, but that depends on the spread.
              good luck

Comment

UGHHHH 1-4, Kings were winning the damn game after every quarter and of course fall apart in the final 1. I hate NBA.

I would Have went 5-0 if I played first halves instead.
                good luck

Comment

woodee 4-2 great job.
                  good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X