X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday College & NBA Discussion Thread

Well, let's kick this off.

Michigan State -3
    As usual, Izzo has Sparty playing their best basketball at this time of the year and this is no exception. Also note that Purdue will be playing short handed with Barlow, their best defender kicked off the team and Byrd, generally a bench player suspended for this game. Better team, better talent, less distractions.

Purdue's 7 Big Ten wins are against the bottom half of the conference (IA 2x, IL 2x, NW 2x). They have had home losses to Wisconsin, Michigan, and a weak effort against IU.

For Michigan State, every Big Ten win except for one was by double digits. Yes, Sparty could be ripe of a down game coming off 2 big wins against Ohio State and Wisconsin, but Purdue has their own distractions from in incident a couple of days ago.

I would be stunned if Purdue beat Michigan State, but Purdue has not beaten a top 25 ranked team this year (0-6), and I do not except that to change today!

Michigan State by 6 or more.

Wow, good thing I got down on that game an hour ago, the line is now Michigan State -5. It's still a good bet!

Comment

Playing
      LOYMD/Mich ST ML Parlay about -115

leans
      Oregon +6
      S.Flor+7
      good luck

Comment

Spot on the Michigan State game!

Comment

Nice call on MSU--I was scared for a while there whne Hummel was knocking down every shot but turned out well. Thanks for the winner!

Comment

Working...
          X