Monday Hoops--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Hoops--

Texas -2 over Baylor---Cannot ignore the fact that Baylor has not played well in its last few and now hit the road in a must-win game. Lots of bet % on Baylor + but I think the young Texas win this game. Going to wait and see if I can get this down to -1.5 or 1 before tip.

NBA--

ML parlay--
    Bulls/Rockets

Milwuakee +3 over Orlando--MIL has lost 2 against orl so far this year and see them getting one at home this time.

New Jersey +10 over Knicks--fading the Lin show again and think Carmelo is going to mess the knicks up no matter what he says about fitting in. NJ has been playing OK of late too as they just smoked the Bulls at home.

Texas line going the other way with some RLM...up to -2.5 at most books. I locked in at -2.

Comment

Tonight I am taking

BAYLOR + 2

Villinova + 3.5

Comment

Thinking about ST JOHNS -5.5 vs Depaul

I cant think of a good time for ST John to ever give up points but this is Depaul, who is coming off a really tough OT lOSS to Louisville.

Not in Love with this game but leaning ST JOHN

Comment

OK I am going to place a small wager on St John tonight, First trip home for the Red Storm since December 23 where they are 6-1

Depaul is # 50 in scoring averaging about 74.1 a game. This team will run on offense like a Chicago High school team and play defense like one also.

The defense is Horrible, #330 in FG% allowed at 48.6% a game, combine that with a # 334 rank in rebounding margin -7.2pg.

Yes I do see improved play from Depaul and the ability to not close out games, but I must factor in that they are a bad road team and The Red Storm will be rocking.

Comment

Nice, Carpet. Keep the hits coming.
            I'm torn on how many get in from the Big 10, but I still see Northwestern
            as the only threat to keep the Illini out.

Woodee, thank$ for the New Jersey pick.

Comment

3-0 for the day

Comment

Nice day Carpet! Good call on Baylor--Texas is still pretty green and makes a lot of rookie mistakes. I like this Baylor team but they have the potential of getting beat at any time in the tourney as they are erratic in their play. I see them winning 1 in the tourney and heading home after their second game.

Comment

Are you guys really serious that Illinois should be a tourney team? I don't think they should make the nit. There Are 10 mid major teams that could blow Illinois away!

Comment

Working...
                  X