My NCAA Basketball Season Record YTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NCAA Basketball Season Record YTD

I have been posting my picks on Sports Monitor just to track my overall efforts for the year.

To date I am at 130 wins and 119 loses for a 52.2% win clip.

I usually really heat up come NCAA Tourney time which would also include the NIT.

GL all.

GL sir!

Once Illinois gets bounced, it will turn around!

Comment

That should not take long, Illinois playing Iowa on a neutral court I can see them losing to Iowa and scoring less than 60 points.

While Illinois has had some great success in the BIG 10 tourney I must remember that Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Comment

Carpet,

Do you have the figures based upon the size of the wagers? It is possible to be up a bit even with a 52.2 win percentage if more money was on the winning picks than was on the losing picks.

That is the way it is with me. I have had winning days with a 50% win rate because more money was on the picks that won that day than was on the ones that lost.

Just curious.

Comment

OCK Yes Good question.

I am actually up for the year 500 bucks, Sports Monitor does not allow you to indicate the size or weight of the wager it assumes all picks are the same value.

Was up a bit more but lost a sizeable wager on Illinois
          vs Nebraska that really hurt the bank roll.

Comment

Nice job! I am with you right around there for the year. If I would have forgotten Illinois existed I would probably be hitting 56%!

I had my best weekend of the year this past weekend making over 15 units of profit. One of those dream runs where I even hit 2 of the 3, in the top 3 of the NASCAR race!

I love the tournes bc all the hard work pays off as lines are a bit off on the underdog good teams of the conferences. Like last night, I have been eyeing Southern Utah and they have been covering machines out of the SUmmitt...They beat Oakland SU!

It will even out but I too, do gerally heat up in the conf. tourneys but usually suck in the big dance!

Lets keep the discussion going and make some cash!

Comment

I love the tournes bc all the hard work pays off as lines are a bit off on the underdog good teams of the conferences.

Woodee you posted the above and you make a great point. I was wondering if you could expand upon that thought.

Many thanks

Carpet

Comment

137-120 53.31% # 9 at Sports Monitor

Comment

Working...
                X