Monday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Hoops

North Texas -125 ML over Arky State...NT went flat mid ay thru the season and nowe has waken up. Ark St should have lost yeterday but stole one and now is in the final 4. I say NT wins advances to face Denver and makes it to the dance.

Loyola MD +3 over Fairfield...Fairfield beat top MAAC team Iona yesterday so may be a little gassed. LMD is a solid team and epecially as a live dog.

Drexel/VCU--tough call but I would lean Drexel +3. VCU is always tough and will have more of home crowd plus can score better than Drexel. I am passing but like Drexel, so they will win and cover....

Miami-OH +3 over Toldeo...Weird line here and trying to play the RLM on this game as 90% is on Toledo.

I like Davidson -12.5 over W Carolina

Every single stat favors davidson in this one

GL all

I also like VCU to win this game and cover, that coach of VCU Shaka Smart is really something special. He will have his team fired up to keep his NCAA Tourney chance complete.

(I hope he lands on Illinois radar scope)
    Last edited by Carpet; 03-05-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Adding this game

ST MARY'S + 2.5 over gonzaga

The Zags are not that great of a road team and this game is being played at Orleans Arena, Technically a neutral site match-up for both teams.

I am picking up rumors that PG Holt for the Gaels will play in this game. He has been hurt and was projected out 6-8 weeks with a knee injury. Why would the Gaels rush this player back before the NCAA tourney? Could it be that they do not want that dreaded 8 seed they might get with a loss? Again it is only a rumor.

Turnovers will be the key to this game and that sure favors a sure handed ball club called St Mary's.

The key will be as we all know to limit Gonzaga sharp shooter pangos, don't let him go off for 30 points.

I just am not sold on the Zags

Small wager on St Mary's

Comment

I got VCU -2.5 whew

Good call on that game woodee at 3 dead balls center sir.

Comment

2-1 for me. Miami-OH was half way close and worth a shot I guess.

Nice call on St.Marys--I was thinking Zaga myself but passed.

Comment

Working...
          X