Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hoops

UConn Huskies -9
    I don't know what has changed since the last meeting when UConn was a 13.5 home favorite and crushed DePaul by 26. With Calhoun back on the bench, UConn is a different team. They should smash DePaul by at least 15.

Pitt -5
    I guess the spread is low because it is possibly considered to be a home game for St. John's? Pitt has been the poster child of underachievement this year! Well, they need to make a monster run in the Big East tournament to make the dance. The smashed St. John's at home by 20, I don't think it was a fluke. Pitt should easily cover the small number.

Valpo -2
    Both teams are on a run. Valpo beat Detroit twice, so it's hard to beat a solid team 3 times, but I'm going with the home team! C'mon Valpo!

Crap--I was leaning St.Johns in that one myself rather big. I think Pitt wins but I don't think you can lay 5 with them the way they have been all year. STJ is a public dog tho and I hate seeing that.

I like Rutgers +2 over Nova too and may plays that.

I have been riding the Valpo money train for their last few games so I may stay on board too over Detroit. Det is solid but they seems to have issues closing games out and Valpo has a good team concept from what I have seen.

What about Weber State - over Portland State--odds are that its going to be a Weber/Montana showdown in that final.

Comment

Yikes, UConn is getting pounded, the line is now -10.5, I actually went back and got more when the line dropped to -8 late last night.

Comment

In the NBA, I like the Mavs tonight at home against the Knicks.

Dallas is only a 2 point favorite, so not laying a lot of points. This is a revenge game for the Mavs who lost in NY in the midst of Linsanity last month. NY is falling back a little as the hype over Lin has dropped off since Carmelo Anthony has returned, and the Mavs are playing a little better.

Dallas is at home after a tough loss in Oklahoma City last night. As a 2 point fav, I think the Mavs cover tonight.

Comment

I am playing Depaul +6 for the First half...I think they hang for a bit and then Conn pulls away late to cover the big number.

Comment

OCK, great call, I didn't look at the NBA schedule. I was on DAL in the original meeting. I'm on board with you!

Comment

UConn Huskies -9
              I don't know what has changed since the last meeting when UConn was a 13.5 home favorite and crushed DePaul by 26. With Calhoun back on the bench, UConn is a different team. They should smash DePaul by at least 15.

Dang, missed it by 1 point, UConn won by 14.

Comment

Nice call on both Big East games so far! You kept me off St.Johns thanks goodness!!

I think one of the Big East Dogs will bark in the final 2 games and win SU. The best shot I see is Providence +6 over Seton Hall. Both teams are very inconsistent so you don't know what you'll get but I do not think SH is 6 points better on a nuetral court.

Providence +6 over SHall

Leaning Nova -2 over Rutgers too but have not playted it yet. Think Nova may make a little run in the tourney.

Comment

I am just getting home, got a full slate of games tonight, some I see are underway

Rutgers + 2 vs Nova

Valpo -2.5 vs Detroit (something special about this valpo squad)

Princeton -4.5 vs Penn

Lasalle -6 vs Richmond

Dayton - 9.5 vs GW

UMAS -5 at Duquesnse

Seton Hall -5.5 vs Providence

Comment

UMAS has scored 51 points in the first half, sending a tape to Coach Weber of Illinois, he needs to see it can be done.

Comment

ADDING THIS GAME

SD State 26-7 record vs Western Illinois

-9.5 SD STATE

This game is a complete mismatch SD State is 18-6-1 ATS this season and 19-7-1 ATS last 27 games. Every single stat I look at favors SD State.

GL all
                      Last edited by Carpet; 03-06-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

All FAvs have win so far in the bug east tourney. Odds are 1 dog will win. That leaves rutgers + over nova.
                        Stupid reasoning ? It usually evens out but I like nova.
                        Now I am torn.

Comment

Woodee not here to change your mind, but my personal over view is that Nova is really not that good this year. I am on Rutgers

Comment

Rutgers + 2 vs Nova

Princeton -4.5 vs Penn

Lasalle -6 vs Richmond WON 80-72

Dayton - 9.5 vs GW WON 67-50

UMAS -5 at Duquesnse WON 92-83

Seton Hall -5.5 vs Providence WON 79-47

Lets make this a special night

dont forget about SD STATE ALSO -9.5 my added pick

Comment

UP DATE

Rutgers + 2 vs Nova

Princeton -4.5 vs Penn WON 62-52

Lasalle -6 vs Richmond WON 80-72

Dayton - 9.5 vs GW WON 67-50

UMAS -5 at Duquesnse WON 92-83

Seton Hall -5.5 vs Providence WON 79-47

Lets make this a special night

dont forget about SD STATE ALSO -9.5 my added pick

5-0 streak lets keep it going, told you all I heat up around tourney time

Comment

Working...
                              X