No announcement yet.

Tuesday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great calls on Pitt and Ucon Tax man, solid as always down the stretch, nicely done I tailed you

Comment

Nice run Carpet...I passed on that nova game myself but leaned Rutgers. Thaks for the info.

Favs are dominating today and I am not a fav bettor so not doing to well.

Comment

Favs 8-1-1 in the bigger confernece games today.

Dogs will bark soon....And Rutgers may be the one of them as they are hanging tough early with Nova as Carpet expected!

Comment

Woodie, I am not concerned about favorites winning in their conference tournaments.

I need to look it up, but I think favorites generally cover in Day 1 as their is a large disparity of talent between the middle of the road teams in the major conferences compared to the bottom teams. Look at teams like DePaul and Providence in the Big East and Penn State and Nebraska in the Big Ten. They all will get smashed.

Just do you handicap before you look at the number. That's what I did and I felt comfortable taking the chalk.

Carpet, thanks for the compliment, I always try my best. Sorry I missed most of your plays, had a busy day and then I flew home with the Houston Baptist team as their rinky dink conference (Great West Conference) has their tournament here in Chicago this weekend.
          Last edited by Taxman; 03-07-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X