Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAY 2 NCAA BASKETBALL

Just a few games for now.

Duke -12 vs Leigh (what am I missing here?)

ND (Don't care who they play I wont touch them with a 10 foot pole)

FL State -6.5 vs St Bonaventure (I watched the Bonnies play this year actually said early on this team will be dancing as Tax Man reminds me. I do not see how STB can match up with the athletic style of play that FL State will bring.)

Michigan -6 vs Ohio (My question is has anyone watched Michigan play this year? This is a sweet 16 club and 6.5 is a gift)

Memphis -3 vs St Louis....One of my least favorite match ups, but I must side with the Memphis depth in this game

I like the FSU play too and Im gonna get them first half too.

I like Bobcats though vs wolverines. Ohio will slow it down work the clock and find the open shot. Like Under 126.

others:
    Gtown-3 1/2
    NC St-2 bought the hook.
    Creighton +2

St Marys partied hard after they took their conf. tourny wonder if the are gonna b focused for PDue. but its only 2.
    good luck

Comment

Georgetown -3.5, I see that everyone is picking this as the upset, but Gtown matches up well. Hoyas by 8

Creighton +2, give me points against a team that struggles to score! I know that Bama's D is tough but, they are woeful shooting.

Comment

Creighton, way to choke on the line to put the game in jeopardy! Make those damn FTs! Man alive

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
          Creighton, way to choke on the line to put the game in jeopardy! Make those damn FTs! Man alive
          whew they cameback to win that sucker.
          good luck

Comment

Xavier +2 and over 124 will be my big plays this evening

GL2ALL

Comment

Just some little things to ponder,The teams faced three common opponents this season, Cincinnati, Georgia, and Gonzaga. Notre Dame lost to all three, never scoring more than 57. Xavier beat Cincinnati and Georgia by double digits and lost to Gonzaga by seven.

Comment

I'm on Xavier as well... lets hit this one Pango!

Taxman, I followed your lead on Gtown today... after your 2 great calls yesterday with murray and gonzaga and the fact that I leaned gtown anyway, I had to pull the trigger. Thanks for pushing me over the edge.

Comment

Thanks Monroe, those 3 games really stood out when the lines were posted Sunday night.

Comment

5-2 and my 2 losses 1 game FSU

Thanks pango for your plays tagged along for the ride

Nice day Taxman
                    good luck

Comment

Honestly I don't know crap about basketball but I did think Bama would lose... Big upsets thus far.. Good luck guys, I hope you do well..

Comment

Working...
                      X