Peyton... Does anyone have the scoop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton... Does anyone have the scoop?

Does anyone have an inside on where Peyton will go? I on one hand think the Niners because that is his best chance at another Super Bowl. But part of me hopes he will go with the I want to make the Colts pay and go to Tennessee. My wife would love this.. Any thoughts???? I also would like to see this because we usually catch at least one Titan game each year....

I think Tennessee is a real likely spot. He wants warm weather, he played there in college, he would have Britt to throw to and a great RB, he'd remain in the AFC which supposedly was a priority, get to play Indy twice. Denver isn't a warm climate (great in the summer) and not sure he wants to deal with Moss and Crabs in SF.

Comment

Hope your right my NFL buddy....

Comment

Denver, are you serious... DAMN..

Comment

Wow and I may be speaking out of context but I thought like Dragon he would go to the Titans.. If he wanted another ring San Francisco would be the logical choice. But it seems he is like the rest of the world and money talks bullshit walks.. Lost a little respect for him because you know he doesn't need the money.....

Comment

Working...
          X