Alabama and AJ Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama and AJ Mac

I don't know if anyone remembers and we can all look it up but I said LSU would win the west in the sec last year which they did. I had no doubts about that Bama had one of if not the best defense in the nation. What I didn't count on was AJ Mac's play. Got to admit he made me a fool for I said Bama would lose two or three games because of him. But if you look at my sec predictions and I said if he comes through they will be special. He did and I for one really didn't believe he would. He is the real deal and Alabama will again be loaded at line backer and even better on the defensive line than last year. Problem is the schedule is hell and no Richardson or Ingram this time. Dee Hart will be back but how healthy will he be and I don't think that Lacy is no where in Ingrams or Richardsons league. I do think they will be much better at receiver. Thing is I actually think they may win the west again for lack of competition..Too early to say this but the sec won't have the big gun this year as in the past. Of course nobody else seems to come to the plate to challenge them.. I like multiple teams across the nation as much as I like the Sec favorite which will be South Carolina.. Yep SC....I guess we shall see....
Working...
X