Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BASEBALLL--Catch the oddsmakers off guard early!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BASEBALLL--Catch the oddsmakers off guard early!

I like to try to spot some early thing in the baseball season and try to make some early money.

One thing I am going to play blindly early is the Phillies UNDER....They will struggle to score early without Howard and with thier pitching I see a lot of 5-6 or less ball games. They have a good bullpen too.

I am also goint to try to find some undervalued teams as well. I don't think you can make money betting on the big name teams like the Yanks, Red Sox, Cards, etc. on sides. I like to watch the teams like the Royals, A's, Pirates, etc. and see if you can get good spots with these young teams before the oddsmakers catch onto them. I epecially like the Pirates as they have a good core and I think they will hang around in the Central most of the year.

ANybody else see anything they like so far?

I won my first game this morning on the A's. Good start to the seasn 1-0.

Pirates really added some depth on their pitching staff.Like them alot,But as you say Woodie,the oddsmakers hopefully are laying off them till they have some insight

Comment

http://buccosbeat.com/ Look around here woodie

Comment

Loving me some pirates. If I wasn't a cards fan I would be a pirate fan! Good money making series for them against Philly.
        Philly under is doing well too. First over today.

Comment

Working...
        X