X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 4 picks

What do you guys like?

Here is what I am on...

Under 138 Kentucky/L'ville...If louisville stays in this game they will dictate the pace. I think this is a close ball game thruout but UK pulls away and maybe covers the number at the end by FT. UK 72, Lville 63

Kansas +3 over Ohio State...Should be a good one. I am going to take the points as I have OSU winning in 2 bracket pools, to put me in the top few. Might as well play KU so I win either way. But overall, I think KU can possibly win so it the only choice for me to take the points. A OSU win by 1-2 would be perfect for me!

Pretty close to correct on both. Both winners. Wish I could do that all the time.

I am leaning over in the game Monday after first look.

Comment

You were right on in those games. Both unders came in and both dogs.

Comment

I hate betting OVERS in public games such as this one but I see this one getting into the 70's. Pretty Small play on the over 137 for me.
        I will say UK 75, KU 69.

I have Kentucky at 2.5/1 to win it all from a bet I placed March 1st. so going to watch and hope that it comes through for me.

If I did not have that, I would probably be playing Kansas. Like the over as the best bet in this game overall.

Comment

Over was looking good early but UK decided to slow it down and it almost cost them! I think if they would have kept up the pace, they could have put Kansas away easily but that slow down really let KU back in.

Anyway, I won my future bet with UK and am happy with that.

I cannot believe nobody here chimed in on the game?

Everyone must be out on the golf course already!

Comment

Not on the course yet, it's the heart of tax season!

Comment

Working...
            X