Bad beats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad beats

OK...top this one. The only loser on a 4 team parlay. I had Phi/Tor OV 180 (bought 3 pts)

Toronto.... 29 26 24 20 99
    Philadelphia 31 25 15 7 78
    Last edited by dragon1952; 04-04-2012, 11:16 PM.

Holy crap! Nice 2H Sixers!

Comment

Yeah...they score 22 effing points total in the 2nd half and I lose by 3. They set a franchise record for fewest 4th Q points with 7. That's right....7 4th Q points.
      "The Sixers, sitting seventh in the Eastern Conference, were 3-for-20 in the fourth quarter, including 13 straight missed shots from the 9:15 mark until Evan Turner hit a jumper in the final minute."

I mean....come on! Sheesh :^ / I was dumb-founded when I saw the final.

Comment

I hear ya! Tonight I had Miami + 9.5 and under 204 spurs. Spurs push and Miami loses by 10. Labron sucks! Make a free throw! Give labron a dollar and he will give you back 3 quarters.

Comment

8 point teaser with Detroit pistons. Forgot to mention.

Comment

I just had one:

Played TX/MN O 8.5

Twins with runners on 2nd & 3rd no out in bottom of 9th with Rangers leading 6-2 and defense playing back, strike out, strike out, ground out. 25 left on base (10 TX, 15 MN). Wuah wuah wuah for me!

Comment

After a great night in bases last night so far today, I havce had:

Miami --loss with a walk-off single in the bottom of the 9th. up 1 going into the 9th. blown save.

LA Angels--loss with a walk-off 2-run homer in the bottom of the 9th. up 1 goig into the 9th--blown save.

I am so happy right now...

Comment

woodee, you forgot to play those 2 games at sportsbettors.com. Looks like we got a hell of a battle on our hands for 1st place in MLB over there.

Comment

Yeah, I did. I sometimes forget to put all my plays in over there. Trying to do better at getting them up.

Comment

Sometimes I play the early games and do not have a chance to post them all.

We are smoking the pros either way!

Trying to be more selective this year. Baseball kick my butt usually bc I get too pissed off day to day.

Comment

I had Memphis -2.5 over the Clippers to complete a 3-teamer. They blow a 21 pt 4th Q lead and actually lose by 1. I just don't freakin' believe it.

Comment

Yeah, I Memphis ML, SU to complete a very nice Parlay... I Went to bed last night dreaming of my nice score of about 8/1 odds on the parlay as they were up so big and pretty much shit myself this morning when I saw what happened!!

That is just overall bad coaching in my opinion to lose that big of a lead that late! Player play but coach needs to step in at some point and redirect whats going on out there before it gets too close.

Comment

Working...
                        X