RR AND CARPET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR AND CARPET

Had a great conversation with carpet tonight. He loves Bama next year and of course I always do but I told him you will see a much subdued RR next year. I plan to be here but in the back 40. I will not have an heated debate with anyone next year no matter how bad it hurts.. I am here to pick you winners and to get winners from you.. Much respect for most everyone here.. I hope we all do well next year. Take care everyone!!

Red Raider;

I appreciate your capping and insight. For the most part you handicapped with your brain and not your heart.
    Whatever you do, don't lose the passion.
    But maybe lose the "caps lock" button.
    lol

Respect.

Comment

Understood Scooter.. Loud and clear.. lol... Good luck to you I think woodee made that clear to me also.. I will and I totally understand. I am going to try and tone it really down from here on out. I know that Carpet and Wisconsin have talked to me personally and know me.. I am just going to be the old RR that sits back and listens more than he talks which hasn't happened in the past couple of years.. Good luck to everyone!! Can't wait until we tee it up again.. Good luck SCOOTER.. ALL CAPS..LOL

Comment

Working...
      X