World Peace of the Lakers decks James Harden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Peace of the Lakers decks James Harden

What is this player thinking ? He decks James Harden with a elbow shot that was clearly intended to hurt and injure. I hope the NBA drops the hammer on this guy.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...6pLid%3D154125

His a thug.

When he does crap like this, we should not refer to him by his tricked up name, but by his real name, Ron Artest.

Comment

Ron Artest I should of known, I was thinking to my self what kind of person names a kid World Peace.

What ever he changes his name to next I have a suggestion>>>>>DIRTY

The NCAA has really cracked down on the elbow lifted above your shoulder rule and the NBA should also.

That was one sneaky, dirty, shot that was designed to do one thing hurt the other player.

I hope they ban this turd for life, didnt he serve a 88 game suspension for fighting a fan years ago?

See you in the overseas league World Peace, Ron Artest or Dirty what ever your name may be but it sure aint a great player of the sport.
      Last edited by Carpet; 04-23-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I think David Stern needs to actually be a non-profit organization as he is helpning out society keeping these guys on the court. Without hoops teams paying millions to these fools, most of these type of guys would be on the street creating more problems.

Comment

Working...
        X