Alabama Football Recruiting News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Football Recruiting News

Alabama picks up a commit from QB Cooper Bateman # 6 QB in the nation and ranked #61 on ESPN top 150

This 6' 3" QB plays at cottonwood high school located in Salt Lake City, this was the tides first 2013 QB commit this year and could fill a major void down the road.

Cooper is a pure pocket passer as a Junior he passed for 2484 yards, landing 26 touchdowns along with 7 picks. In looking at his stats when I said he was a pure pocket QB you will see I am correct. Last year he rushed for only 183 total yards for the season. He never leaves the pocket.

Not sure how his game will translate into Bamas solid running game. It is early in the recruiting season and there is always a chance a verbal yes turns into a sorry I did not mean the commitment prior to signing day.

I am amazed that Bama lands a kid from UTAH, but did see at least 4 SEC teams was after this young man.

Red Raider, when you have a chance let me know your thoughts on Cooper Bateman and how will he fit into the National Champions game plan.

Pappas college contest..Who will win it this year?

Myself or Wisconsin..Hey we may not but look it up.. COLLEGE CONTESTS INCLUDING BOWLS
    We are pretty damn good and I like our odds...Oh I said that I would not go there.. lol One of us two will win it this year.. or you could hang your hat on Hart Attack that he is for real... Hey you have a choice..

Comment

I keep up with records like my friend Widestrides.. I do however like Brets picks..Just me...

Comment

Sorry Carpet my friend. I didn't mean to post this here on your post. I always think that Alabama will be at the top of the recruiting as long as Saban is here. This is a fact. Good to know that your keeping up with Bama.. Take care friend and wager on Wisconsin or Raider this year.. The smart money always wins.........

Comment

Working...
        X