97 DAys till the Start of the College Football Game of the week 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSU123 View Post
    Cmon carpet we all know xbig cant spell but now we know u cant count lol 1998 to 2012 has only been 14 years haha lol
    God that is funny, you are right I was only off by a few years

Comment

@ FSU: Just make sure YOU know the rules this year.

Comment

Hello Beeeotches! I am glad I stopped by to check on the site otherwise I might have missed this important thread! I am gearing up for another strong gridiron run....so "betta kno ur places beeeotches....I'm wutz up playa!"

gotta get my ghetto on bruh!

Comment

Heart Attack, have you been listening 2 ur nephew again?

Comment

fo sho I be da man dat skoolz da rest...

(I am now in mid-season form for this contest)

Comment

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
              x

Yep, last year, I went 6 – 8. The year before 10 – 3 and the year before that 8 -5. Big deal, who cares. As has been the case on this site and others – it’s not what you did last year, it’s what are you going to do this year.

Going back 7 years, I identified the top 3 cappers for the annual Bettorsworld College Bowl Contest. In those 7 contests, only 1 person finished in the top three twice. As you DEFINITELY know, it was NOT YOU.

When Widestrides does his annual top cappers post in August, I’ll share the results with him and the rest of the board. It will be his decision if he wants to include any of the data in his top cappers post.
              Relax LAX... Those of us who keep tabs knows that you're one of the best on the site.. We all talk some trash from time to time but the bottom line is for those of us who are serious contenders will be okay in the end..It will all work out in the end.. Good luck to you Lax and Pappa and everyone that is raising hell early..Even you Hart Attack.. Good luck to everyone..I am going to do my best this year and I hope you guys do..

Comment

Damn Red send me some of that Love Potion you got

Comment

Working...
                X