97 DAys till the Start of the College Football Game of the week 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSU123 View Post
    actually the tie breaker was to pick the side, total, and a combined score so even tho the guy got the side right the others all got the total and their combined score was closer so he actually had the right ruling maybe this year just have pick the side or total and not all three
    That was the stupidest tie breaker rule I ever saw last year deployed at the last minute

Comment

[QUOTE=laxsfo99;180158]
      The moonshine still in X’s backyard out house is raided by the Houston Police Dept is what quarter?

1st
      2nd
      3rd
      4th
      Overtime

OR

X must go to the local urgent medical care unit at half-time of the Army – Navy game for:

1) Brain transplant
      2) Head lice
      3) Foot in Mouth disease QUOTE]

I would add one more option under the Army-Navy Game at Half-time.

Xpig is wondering if Carpet is coming to Houston.
      Last edited by Carpet; 06-07-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Please offer only constructive suggestions to the contest, all the bullshyt being added is just clutter!

The tiebreaker rules will NOT change. If you dont like the tie breaker rule, have a PERFECT record during the season.

Comment

Will delete the "Sat Only" mention in Rule #1

Comment

Fuck u Carpet, you have NEVER won anything on this site but u bring ur country azz into the forum and talk more shyt than anyone. Win the contest and YOU MAY get some respect ....ignorant MOFO!

Comment

Lax: You were an impressive 6-8 last year and you wanna talk shyt? eat a phat dick! I cant stand sorry azz beeoutches who always complaining. Know ur place, pick winners and shut the Fuck up!
              Last edited by xbigpappa; 06-08-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Anyone that DOES NOT LIKE THE RULES you have two options: 1) offer an intelligent suggestion for change OR 2) Dont PLAY! Simple as that. ONCE the season starts I dont wanna hear any bitching and moaning about the RULES because you NOW have a chance to make an input!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                  Fuck u Carpet, you have NEVER won anything on this site but u bring ur country azz into the forum and talk more shyt than anyone. Win the contest and YOU MAY get some respect ....ignorant MOFO!
                  I would love to meet you someday and listen to you say your trash to my face.

Comment

Lax: You were an impressive 6-8 last year and you wanna talk shyt? eat a phat dick! I cant stand sorry azz beeoutches who always complaining. Know ur place, pick winners and shut the Fuck up!
                    X

Come on – clean up the filthy trash talk. I’ve no problem with you returning a wise crack. However, there’s no reason for the above. I completely sympathize with your unfortunate background. I realize this type of filthy language in your environment is routine among your limited acquaintances.

Take care and let’s try to show some class – this is a public site.

Comment

x

Yep, last year, I went 6 – 8. The year before 10 – 3 and the year before that 8 -5. Big deal, who cares. As has been the case on this site and others – it’s not what you did last year, it’s what are you going to do this year.

Going back 7 years, I identified the top 3 cappers for the annual Bettorsworld College Bowl Contest. In those 7 contests, only 1 person finished in the top three twice. As you DEFINITELY know, it was NOT YOU.

When Widestrides does his annual top cappers post in August, I’ll share the results with him and the rest of the board. It will be his decision if he wants to include any of the data in his top cappers post.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                        I would love to meet you someday and listen to you say your trash to my face.
                        I had a dream XPig it went something like this.....

We met up in Houston so you could pay me the 100 dollars you owe me from a past bet and you began to run your mouth, calling me everything thing in the world to my face and all of a sudden you lost 3 teeth.

Comment

Carpet just shut up and POST WINNERS this fall! Im tired of hearing all the bitching and moaning from folk like you who play in a FREE contest and have nothing to offer but complaints and losing pics! I designed and begain running this contest in 2004, grading everyones scores and posting ON MY TIME! What have you done for the site Car-pet?

Comment

Carpet just shut up and POST WINNERS this fall! Im tired of hearing all the bitching and moaning from folk like you who play in a FREE contest and have nothing to offer but complaints and losing pics! I designed and begain running this contest in 2004, grading everyones scores and posting ON MY TIME!

Oh boo-who you decided to run a contest for pure exposure since 2004, Not one penny have you contributed just your time. And your time has been used to trash everyone with ghetto talk and provide inaccurate stats each season.

You are not a very good ambassador for this site and if wasn't for the $1000 grand prize that you propose to host you would be a distant memory.

You and I had a bet XPIG you lost. I posted winners more than you last year and you just wont man up and say I lost. It is sad that a person that cannot spell is allowed the use of a key board.

I have been here since 1998 September that's 24 years coming up, have seen them all and you are nothing but HOT AIR.

My Suggestion is you step aside running the contest XPIG or if you refuse that offer (which I know you will) then shut your Big Hot Air Mouth and quit attacking everyone with your ghetto venom approach.

Comment

Carpet what have you done for the site other than sit on ur phat lazy azz, enter FREE contests, then bitch and moan when ur sorry azz pics Lose? NAME something you have done? Iv been comming to bettorsworld since 1997, I joined the forum in 2000. I was around when members like drunkengoon, wildsamoan and southsider were posting, so just because you been sitting on ur phat lazy azz since 1998 playing in FREE contest does not mean jack shyt!

Comment

Cmon carpet we all know xbig cant spell but now we know u cant count lol 1998 to 2012 has only been 14 years haha SOOO pappa what have u done for this site besides screw up a great contest? we all know u run this contest blah blah blah but ur ruining it..u put urself on a pedestal just becuz u think u have power over everyone..but ur the only person who thinks that ur not better then any of us even the people who come in last place..technically none of us are losers because we dont risk anything for these contest all there can be is winners on this site and i have yet to see u win anything or even get close to winning so ur no better then the person that comes in last place...the only contest that people have put anything into is the mock hilton and im pretty sure u got close to last place lol

Comment

Working...
                                X