Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No fees for PayPal as long as you indicate "Personal."

Comment

Enrollment thread coming soon.............This year you can use Paypal, Postal Money Orders and Wetserm Union/Moneygram for your $50.00 enrollment fee.

Comment

In the real Hilton Contest, do you have to put your picks in in-person or do they let you do it over the phone or online?

What if you go out of town one week? Can you call-in from out of town?

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
          In the real Hilton Contest, do you have to put your picks in in-person or do they let you do it over the phone or online?

What if you go out of town one week? Can you call-in from out of town?

No phone, no email, no fax............people that live outside of Vegas use a Proxy which they pay a flat fee plus a % of the winnings. Just Google it, there are a bunch of them.
          Last edited by The Boys; 07-06-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

And if you live in Vegas and have to be out of town for two weeks, you can have a friend walk your picks in with your Player # and password or whatever?

Comment

Is this the contest where I donate 50 bucks to someone because I have no chance to win.. Count me in...lol

Comment

Comment

let's get enrolled, the clock is ticking...........see the enrollment thread.

Comment

How many signups so far? I finished middle of the pack but ready to go again

Comment

#4 All picks must be posted in one post. In the event you're unable to post your picks because of technical problems please email them to [email protected]

Will there be an option to text you the plays if there is a technical problem late saturday night? Case in point... my power was out for about 2 weeks this summer. Would be nice to have a "texting" option.

Comment

Make sure you read the rules guys..........

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
                          #4 All picks must be posted in one post. In the event you're unable to post your picks because of technical problems please email them to [email protected]

Will there be an option to text you the plays if there is a technical problem late saturday night? Case in point... my power was out for about 2 weeks this summer. Would be nice to have a "texting" option.
                          No sorry...........

Comment

Please get to know the rules.......thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X