True capper records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True capper records?

I posted this a couple of years back for college. What is it? This is your record for bowls and regular season without bonuses or penalties.. I only keep up with your true record which is actually how many games you posted on this site.. No extra points for new years bowl games and no losses for not posting one week. An example would be if John Smith posted a winner in week one, didn't post in week two, and had a winner in week three.. I have him at 2-0 where pappa would have him at 2-1 and if you were 22-13 in the bowls but had two extra points for wins on New Years day games, I have you at 20-13. I do have everyone's true record in college for the last four years if anybody wants it I would be glad to email you this if you want it. This however is not to be confused with our current college point system which I agree with..Your Saturday night crack head..

bottom line... I know who the top ten college cappers (true records)for the regular season and the bowls last four seasons are and You have my attention.

Comment

That's a good point about those that might miss a week (or post late, or drop out entirely the last few weeks because they are out of the contest). Those shouldn't be counted as 'losses' for the purposes of keeping track of winners/losers.

Comment

im interested in these records would u mind posting them? or if u just want to email them out my email is [email protected]

Comment

Brett,

You got it.. I will send you one within the week. Last time I posted this on this site I got some backlash. Thing is your record is what it is.. I won't sugarcoat it at all.. I am glad that you provided and email address and I will send it asap.. By the way.. I am a fan of your picks!!!

Comment

Working...
          X