Trash Talk - 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trash Talk - 2012

Just an FYI - We're not going to let the forum get filled with mindless trash talk. It's a huge turn off. If you see something that fits into this category and I miss it, shoot me an email and I'll take care of it.

It's all about the games. Post your picks, give reasons why you like your sides, share information, help your fellow bettors, etc.

I want to nip this nonsense in the bud this year.

This is a good group of guys that have been hanging out together each football season and beyond for many years. The trash talk threads get so bad that you can't even find the legitimate threads that some of these fine handicappers post.

Thanks for your cooperation - It's a small minority this applies to. Most old timers here have contacted me with their concerns about this at one time or another.

Jeff

I agree with you Jeff. This is a quality site and we should all abide to make it informative and a insightful forum to make money.

We are all here for one reason. That reason is to Win. We got some sharp players here that have their specialty many among the best I have seen.

Post your bets, tell us why you took this team, provide insight on your favorite team that is all we are here for.

Those that actually provide write-ups are Golden to me, so keep it clean my friends.

Comment

I cannot agree more. I pretty much quit posting plays/info/insight because they just got buried amongst the crap and I got tired of taking my time to do it. I don't win all the time but usually do pretty well on my step out plays I see value in.
      Hopefully I can start doing that again and get all the other sharp guys in to do it as well.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Good...........

Comment

Just WIN Baby, NO EXCUSES!

Comment

I personally had rather us all just pick winners.. What all my haters need to know is that Pappa has had his free will upon everyone on this site and if anybody thinks there hasn't been complaints.. OH MY GOD.. Well there seemed to be a blind eye to all of that for multiple years.. Still I agree with the new law.. Let us all follow it.. Love RR

Comment

I do have one question Jeff.. For years you have taken a blind eye to Pappa's most unprofessional leadership of a contest.. That is actually the only thing I won't is for you to acknowledge that.. I mean I hope you back your words.. JUST ME!!

Comment

"I want to nip it in the bud this year" I hope you do this year Jeff because you have not in the past.. You have let Pappa have his free reign on everyone and I am speaking for myself, Carpet and others whom have had a problem with him.. I will believe it when I see it. I for one am not going to cry to you when pappa is an asshole.. Which by the way is everyday..I will get on his ass as I always have for I will not take his shit.. So if you are serious and I hope you are then control the guy handling one of your contests.. If he treats me and everyone else with respect and professionalism because he is leading your site..WE ALL WILL BE COOL.. To be clear Pappa will abide by the same rules and we all will try and help one another.. I AM IN..

Comment

As for xbigpompusass...everyone just rolls with it and considers the source. I suggest you do the same or else you are in the same category.

Comment

RR - I won't take shit either. This is your first and last warning. I really don't have time for this shit. Please do not reply to this.

thank you,

Jeff

Comment

Jeff aint No punk.

Comment

Working...
                        X