NFL Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Preseason

Are we gonna have a Preseason contest again this year? If so, who will be keeping score. First full week starts Aug 9

----------------BUMP-----------------------------

Comment

We'll put up a small prize.........but we'd need a scorekeeper...........

Comment

Who kept score last year?

Comment

I think I may have done this in the past. No problem doing it again.

Comment

I looked back and yes, it was me. Here were the rules from last year.
            Rules
            1. Contest will run for 4 weeks, from Thursday Aug 11th - Friday Sep 2.
            2. Pick 5 games per week, sides or totals.
            3. Lines will be posted by Tuesday evening and will be taken from the Tuesday afternoon lines from Sports.com sports book.
            4. For ease of accounting, all 5 picks must be submitted prior to the posted start of the first game in your group of selections. This means that if you pick a Thursday game you must include your weekend picks at that time.
            5. Wins count as 1 pt, ties will count 1/2 pt and losses count as 0.
            6. If a tie-breaker is needed, we will use the closest to the total pts scored in the last preseason game played between OAK/SEA played at 10:30PM EST on Friday Sep 2. Everyone will pick a total prior to the start of those games. 2nd tie-breaker will be closest to total combined passing yds.

This is basically for fun and bragging rights but a prize of $200, thanks to Bettorsworld, will go to the one person with the highest score.

Of course the dates will change and whatever prize is up to Jeff but those were the basic rules.

Comment

Thanx for the contest...I'm in!!
              N/A

Comment

I'm in
                thanks

Comment

Im all in

Comment

im in

Comment

count me in