Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama

Roll Tide,

I was certainly wrong last year about them last year. I thought AJ Mac would totally ff things up. To my pleasure they won another national championship. They are loaded again this year and the offense is by all accounts really good.. The defense took major hits.. My team will lose three games this year.. Hey maybe I will be wrong again and they will win another National Championship.. Not likely.. They will be good and you will not want them on your schedule but they lose @ Arkansas, LSU and I will give you the other one before the season starts. Now I was wrong last year about Alabama and hopefully I will be wrong this year.. I hope I am...ROLL TIDE....
    I love our new rules....

This I can state for a fact... The Sec will be won by a very strong team or a schedule advantage.. Think on it..All the SEC champions had favorable home schedules.. Alabama doesn't have one this year and I think the defense which is always their focal point will be exposed this year.. I also say my prediction of that AJ Mac couldn't shine McElroys shoes I will stand behind.. He also will get exposed this year..He won't have Trent Richardson behind him which I have stated on multiple times on this site to be the best back in Alabama history.. He was.. Now they will have by far and I mean by far the best offensive line in the Nation.. In the end the road SEC schedule will get them.. Alabama is my team and will be very good but not great.. I hope this tidbit of info didn't clog the site.. If so my apologies for helping you..

Comment

http://www.docsports.com/current/sec...edictions.html

From Doc's Sports....

I personally think LSU is the team to beat thisa year and is a dark-horse national champion contender...

Comment

I will have to agree they have a shot. They have the Georgia QB transfer who is very good but have just lost both their Strong safety and now the Honey Badger.. Big losses in the secondary.. I agree that they are loaded but one can't help but think that will have some impact on their national championship hopes..As far as the SEC goes they will be there in the end and will have something to say about it.

Comment

Yeah, I retract my LSU statement now that they don;t have those guys. I don't know why these kids putt that stuff?? Multi-million dollar lottery ticket and plus a national title shot possibly screwed up.

Comment

Woodee,

Alabama has a shot but so does LSU, SC, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida.. Everyone that has won the SEC had a favorable home schedule. As far as the first 22 players on both sides of the ball it would have to go to Bama/LSU/SC..The schedules however hurt all three of these teams.. Not saying that they won't win it but odds against them. I really believe Arkansas has a shot in the west to pull it off. They have big time players back and with Knile Davis back in the running game it could be a great season for them. I mean if you just look at the facts and understand the SEC schedule means so much.. I don't however count all the above teams out of it..Anyone of them could certainly win it.. I however favor Arkansas in the west and not sure in the East..

A much more focused RR84....Let's do this..

Comment

Working...
            X