TENN/BAMA rewind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TENN/BAMA rewind...

I remember like six years ago I said at Logans in Huntsville Alabama that Alabama would beat Tennessee's ass by 14 points. I had many takers. To be fair at that time Tennessee came into a not so good Alabama team as a five point favorite and was by far expected to win. Alabama's QB was John Parker Wilson and to be fair about him, he played on some really bad Bama teams but put up some great stats.. As a matter fact I think he will go down as one of Bama's top QBS in Bama's history.. To finish the story, Alabama beat the holy shit out of a much better Tennessee team. How did I know that? I JUST DID..I actually would have wagered everything I owned at the time that Alabama would kill them. Alabama will get beat by 10 at Tennessee this year.. They will be favored by at least 5 and they will get the holy shit kicked out of them.. How do I know this.. I JUST DO..Will I wager everything I own right now.. No chance....How did I go 18-3 a couple of years ago in the SEC and not to brag, I JUST DID..

I admit this will be considered banter and wasted space for a more important post like who won the swimming competition at the Olympics and my apologies again for taking that slot. I however think Alabama and AJ will get exposed this year... Just me.. and to be fair there is nobody in this state who believes me so this is gold..
    FYI.. for all those and I know who you are think this is just banter clogging the site.. For God sake Woodee and Dragon whom seem to believe all I do is clog the site take Bama come the 3rd Saturday in October.. I could be wrong again.. I mean this could only be the works of what a crack head, drunk? Go for it..

Here is the thing.. I may fff up some but there not a sole on this site that would actually lay hard cash against this one.. I said Miss st would beat Bama last year before the season started so i don't really have a leg to stand on.. Alabama will lose 3 games and Tennessee will beat the living hell out of them.. Tyler Braye is the second best QB in the SEC and he will expose a weak Alabama secondary...Go ahead and wager against that one..

This is just for those who believe I just clog the site.. There is a thing called page two.. That would be after one for the impaired.. TWO...

Comment

God wait a minute... I had to move the mouse to page two.. OMG

Comment

Tennessee is under the radar this year. If the QB and receivers dont get hurt they WILL SCORE early AND Often...........Defense is another story, the Did Take Bama's DC coordinator away. They will KNOW something about Bama personel before the game.

Comment

Working...
        X