Michigan/ALABAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
    Good call initially carpet.......all the line services are just putting it out today.......you were 3 days ahead : )
    Thank you Jeff.

This complicates things for Michigan for sure, Bama is going to sit back on defense and make Robinson beat them with his arm. This Michigan QB is prone to turn overs when he plays against a fast defense.

Michigan is way over rated in the rankings, they are weak at special teams and the corners are charmin soft on defense.

For the life of me I cannot see how any BIG 10 team can play the likes of bama or Lsu and keep it to within 2 touchdowns. The depth and speed are just to great.

Comment

Carpet,

I will say this, if the Tennessee game is any indication of how the other conferences are going to stack up against the SEC you may be right. Wow that was a total beatdown and Tennessee is a middle of the road SEC team in my book. If Mich st is a top tier team in the Big Ten you are right..At some point you would have to think that somebody can compete with the SEC. I do agree with you that it is speed that is the difference.

Good luck and nice call on the running back!!

Comment

Alabama may win and I hope they do but they won't cover this spread and Michigan will have a shot at the end of the game to win it..

Comment

Bama will roll tonight and cover.

Comment

Obviously Bama is kicking their ass but did you notice one thing. Robinson hasn't ran at all. He is the best runner on the field and has only run one time. Now by the spread they are down like 10. I suggest not only will they still cover but have a chance to win in the end.. Call me crazy or perhaps stubborn.. We will see.. It is no way by any circumstances over with spread wise.

Comment

Side note: Clemson and Auburn are 16-16 but I believe Auburn will lose and not hardly win a game except against the scrubs the rest of the year. They are very bad..

Comment

Actually it was AUBURN 19-16 at this post..

Comment

Carpet,

You are on a roll. I do know this is not the Alabama of past teams. Still they are good and in my opinion beat a really bad Michigan team... I was wrong and you were right .. Hats off to you buddy.. I will say this I am not wrong about Alabama. I was wrong on just how bad Michigan is..

Comment

Working...
                  X