No announcement yet.

THE REAL HILTON SUPERCONTEST ENTRY ~ Commitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about just Bettorsworld if you can't do the .com?

How would you like us to send you the money (once we get it all figured out)?

Comment

screw carib I still can't signup at that damn site. Same issue as last year. I tried several times in the year and always the same damn errors. Their customer service doesn't have a clue. I was thinking maybe it's just closed to US but it doesn't say that. Else I would have entered last year or even this year cause it sounds like a good contest.

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
      I read where if the Hilton SuperContest gets 600 entries this year, the winner will collect $360,000!

$1,500 entry for a $360,000 first place prize.

The Carib Contest is only $200 for a $65,000 first place prize. Better deal. A weekly $5K prize. No proxy fee. Make your own picks - online! And fewer Sharps. Easier to win. Have to make 10 picks each week!

However, their details are not out yet and I think they lost $ last year, so they may be lowering the payouts. Will have to see which contest gives you the most bang for your buck.

Any other online "pay to play" contests? I will look around. Of course, there is our own Mock Hilton Contest and the free BW Contest.

Comment

I remember that. Still having trouble with that registration form this year? Wow!

I finished in the money last year with my entry and a Team entry and I know you would have too. Winning % is not as high there. Not as many Sharps as Hilton.

We'll see what their payouts are this year.

I've been talking to them so I'll tell them a friend is still having the same registration problems as last year. Maybe they ARE shutting out U.S. players and just not saying so. I may be grand-fathered in

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
          how about just Bettorsworld if you can't do the .com?

How would you like us to send you the money (once we get it all figured out)?
          Duh, that will work.

Let contact through email for payment once the team is set. Then we will use that address for communication for weekly picks. Also we can use Skype and other software to meet and discuss.

My goal is to have this run completely transparent and have all bcc'd on all communications with the proxy.

Comment

I couldn't register at Carib either. Looks like a country (USA) issue.
            Last edited by dragon1952; 08-14-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

It doesn't look like we're going to get an 8th person. I still think a vote is the best solution, as painful as that may seem.

Comment

Yea I dnt think an 8th is going to step up...I think we should just do a vote and do 1 team unless someone is interested in being on both teams?

Comment

And are we still sure Jeff is interested? I haven't seen him post.

Comment

he told me through email that he was interested

Comment

So we need to vote for 5 out of bret, resteasy, Taxman, Jeff, dragon1952, Dinger and Krichinsky. If everyone agrees then we need to all submit 5 names to someone....widestrides???

Comment

We are in.

I have the receipt.

We are known as Bettorsworld.com

I'll let the group decide on the four since all are very excellent cappers.

Comment

so did u submit 1 or 2 teams?

Comment

Just one team.

Comment

ok so we need to pick 5 for the team....

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                                I read where if the Hilton SuperContest gets 600 entries this year, the winner will collect $360,000!

$1,500 entry for a $360,000 first place prize.

The Carib Contest is only $200 for a $65,000 first place prize. Better deal. A weekly $5K prize. No proxy fee. Make your own picks - online! And fewer Sharps. Easier to win. Have to make 10 picks each week!

However, their details are not out yet and I think they lost $ last year, so they may be lowering the payouts. Will have to see which contest gives you the most bang for your buck.

Any other online "pay to play" contests? I will look around. Of course, there is our own Mock Hilton Contest and the free BW Contest.
                                Carib no longer takes US players however if you already had an account you are fine they just dnt take new US players

Comment

Working...
                                X