Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tennessee/nc. st and Boise st/Mich st any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee/nc. st and Boise st/Mich st any thoughts?

I saw where several people have taken Mich st. I don't know much about either side. Would someone like to shed some light on this game. I like NC ST. on the other game. I do think Tennessee will be improved this year especially on the defensive side of the ball. Both qb's are very good and if one of them gets hot that could be the difference here. I am not in love with this game but still give the edge to NC st. I would like to hear more about the other game if someone has an angle on it.

Thanks very much,

RR84

Damn, I thought NC State was at home and picked them in the GOW Contest. It's in the Georgia Dome and Tenny looks like the better team, although it's only an 8 point game at the half thanks to a lucky call for NC State. I thought the ball broke the plane. Maybe they ruled he didn't have it firmly. 2H Tenny even looks good. Unless NC State gets some help in the secondary.

I may have some company at 0-1 in the GOW Contest with all those Michigan State picks. Still lots of time there, but Boise up by 3 vs MSU near the half.

GL

Comment

Widestrides,

I have to agree with you. Tennessee looks pretty good. Seems nobody can stop Patterson and their defense seems to be playing better than NC ST. Boise seems to be playing better than Mich st also. Not over with either way but you would have to wish you were on Boise and Tenn. at this point.

RR84

Comment

Victory formation at the two going in.. That was brutal for Mich st. wagerers. In fairness they should have lost because most of the game they were out played.

Comment

Yeah, that's a tough way to lose the cover. I didn't see the game, so maybe you were right that Boise "deserved" the cover.

Lot of us starting 0-1. 8 on MSU, 1 on Wazzu and me on NC State. 4 guys picked correctly so far.

The BW Board is 4-10 on College picks so far. Tough start.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
            Yeah, that's a tough way to lose the cover. I didn't see the game, so maybe you were right that Boise "deserved" the cover.

Lot of us starting 0-1. 8 on MSU, 1 on Wazzu and me on NC State. 4 guys picked correctly so far.

The BW Board is 4-10 on College picks so far. Tough start.
            Widestrides,

You would have to think that the percentages are with the picks today. Some really good cappers were on Mich st last night and that game took a lot of people down as you have stated. I actually put a small wager on both losers last night. I am going to look at the morning picks to see how they come out and if nothing changes the afternoon/night picks could be really good or it will be a terrible day for all of us. Mich/Bama seems to be split and was the game with the most play on it.

Good luck,

RR84

Comment

Working...
            X