Hilton enrollees please check Screen Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton enrollees please check Screen Names

Players, check out the Mock Hilton enrollment thread and make sure your name is on the most current enrolled list at the very bottom of the page. If it doesn't appear please notify Jeff at.

[email protected]

Final enrollment cutoff is Sunday September the 9th at 1:00 pm est

Wouldn't final enrollment cutoff be at the picks deadline of Saturday Midnight?

If not, then everyone will want to wait till the last minute to make their picks for this first week. Lines change a lot on Sunday and especially this first Sunday so late entries may
    have an advantage on line movement if they can wait until Sunday at 1 PM.

Comment

i paid tonight and emailed so there is at least one more update on the way I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by trytrytry View Post
        i paid tonight and emailed so there is at least one more update on the way I presume?
        It will be updated later today..............

Comment

Boys,

Is the deadline for entering your picks 1 PM Sunday for this first week? We may have done that last year because you wanted to get as many in as possible. But better make it clear as it wouldn't be good to have two deadlines - one for those who are signed up already and one for those who have not yet signed up? Line moves can be significant on Sunday morning and could give the late entrants an advantage over the early entrants.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
            Boys,

Is the deadline for entering your picks 1 PM Sunday for this first week? We may have done that last year because you wanted to get as many in as possible. But better make it clear as it wouldn't be good to have two deadlines - one for those who are signed up already and one for those who have not yet signed up? Line moves can be significant on Sunday morning and could give the late entrants an advantage over the early entrants.
            We'll just leave it according to the rules.........12 midnight Saturday.

Comment

You might ask Jeff to remove that last sentence in your first post above then, just so someone doesn't pay and expect to enter Sunday morning.

Nice job this year. Lots of new names!

Comment

Working...
              X