No announcement yet.

iLLINOIS + 3 at Arizona State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid is a Warrior and if his ankle is not broke he will play at some point in this game the QB

Comment

Comment

gotta love fu*kin twitter...........a sports bettors best friend

Comment

never listen to that they do not know

Comment

I'd have to disagree.......sportsbetting is all about information.......some of the best middles I've hit over that last few years have come as a direct result of info posted on twitter......player tweets, beat reporter tweets, and so on......people pay big bucks for information yet twitter won't cost you a dime.......you just gotta know how to use the info.......and filter out the crap.

Comment

Solid information Jeff.

You should write an article on how to maximize use of Twitter for wagering purposes.

It definitely helps when multiple people are tweeting at the game. I do it for the same reason......give an edge to a tough hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
                Like to have Az St pk and Ill +6 right now.......would that be you ShawNee922 ?
                Anytime I can get a 6 point window, i'd take it ... With that said, You could see this blow out coming a mile away ..

Comment

I played the under when scheelhouse was ruled out, boy was that a mistake. Illini have no concept on how to tackle...simply hideous time after time arm tackling or whiffing completley. I've seen hot knives have a tougher time going through room temperature butter than what ASU's offense did. And special teams should be "special olympic" teams. Is the punter on scholarship? If so he needs to give back the books and pencils to the university.

Comment

You are right Hart Attack Illinois defense looked like crap vs a fast wide open offense and I sure did not expect that.

I apologize to you for that pick

Comment

No apology needed friend. No one forced me to play it. But it was just so painful to watch play after play. I do enjoy reading your write-ups and have cashed several times due to your info. When is the QB due to return from that injury anyway?

Comment

The QB of Illinois should be good to go against penn state

Comment

Working...
                        X