Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Upset of the Week #2 (Sep. 6–8, 2012) POST THEM HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC State

Comment

jc...19.
      U need to pick a dog you think can win straight up.

Comment

Northwestern

Comment

ARIZONA

Comment

323 TOLEDO +3

laxsfo99

Comment

Lax,

Were you able to obtain the records for this contest from last week. If not, I will look it up and give them to you. Thanks for taking this back. You do a good job and I really don't have the time anymore.

RR84

Comment

Originally posted by jcepeda19 View Post
                NC State
                As Krichinsky observed, NC Sate is a favorite not a dog.

It's now after 11:00 am - Cinderalla's carriage has turned into a pumpkin and no more selections after the 11:00 am deadline.

Get'em next week. Good luck with all your other plays today.

laxsfo99

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                  Lax,

Were you able to obtain the records for this contest from last week. If not, I will look it up and give them to you. Thanks for taking this back. You do a good job and I really don't have the time anymore.

RR84
                  RR

Only 2 winners for Week #1.

1) Krichinsky – Colorado St. +6.5 (Colorado St. 22 - Colorado 17)

2) woodie12 - Ohio +6.5 (Ohio 24 – Penn. St. 14)

The above was posted earlier this week. I only post the winners. I don't post the losers. Don't want to discouage anyone from not posting later in the season. If you check the weekly NFL and College contests, historically there's a hugh drop off (65% - 75% of the contestants) for the last 3 or 4 weeks because of losing records and no chance to place in the $. This is contest is about offering SU winners through the entire season no matter how poorly you might have done early on.

laxsfo99

Comment

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
                    RR

Only 2 winners for Week #1.

1) Krichinsky – Colorado St. +6.5 (Colorado St. 22 - Colorado 17)

2) woodie12 - Ohio +6.5 (Ohio 24 – Penn. St. 14)

The above was posted earlier this week. I only post the winners. I don't post the losers. Don't want to discouage anyone from not posting later in the season. If you check the weekly NFL and College contests, historically there's a hugh drop off (65% - 75% of the contestants) for the last 3 or 4 weeks because of losing records and no chance to place in the $. This is contest is about offering SU winners through the entire season no matter how poorly you might have done early on.

laxsfo99
                    I know this is about wining SU, but I think it would be beneficial to all on this site if you could post records of covering the spread too. cause others could tail the ones that consistently pick covers. I know this is a lot of work and I totally understand if you don't have the time or want to do this. Best of luck to you this season.
                    good luck

Comment

As Widestrides posted last year, the benefit here is your forced to take the dogs and seems we always have a high percentage that cover the spread. That is what I am looking for because obvioulsy straight up winners are few and far between. This is what I had and of course it is Lax's show:

Covers:
                      Woodee - Ohio
                      Carpet- Boise st
                      Garrister- Georgia Tech
                      Pdiddy- Boise st
                      Oldluds- UNLV
                      Krichinsky- Colorado st
                      Masked Prognosticater- N. Illinois
                      Stormy11114- Toledo
                      Redraider84- Vandy

I hope I didn't miss anyone and again this is Lax's show and I was just trying to help him.

RR84

Comment

Noticed I posted ini the wrong forum. Ment to be in College GOW 2. Oh well, this one seems more of a challenge. Will join in the fun next week.

Comment

I had Toledo?

Comment

Working...
                          X