Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides Line Moves System Bet

Widestrides Line Moves System Bet

Line moves are only 50/50 if you follow or fade them all. But certain situations yield a better %.

A home favorite going from -3 to -3.5 or -4 is a good % play. Around 60% over the last 8 years.

We'll give it a go.

Giants -3.5 (Hate that half point.)

I'll also give it a go and count it in my own gut level picks - first of the season.

GL

0-1 to start off the capping season. Uh-oh.

Giants sure looked like a team just off the banquet circuit. Cowboys were in better shape - mentally and physically. Another 9-7 year for the Gints and see if they can fill in some gaps as the season goes along and get their Super Bowl Mo-Jo back for a run at the end. Giants were down to a 4th and then a 5th string CB. But even Corey Webster the FIRST-string CB looked bad. And it was Antrel Rolle who messed up that last TD with a bad angle and a miss-timed jump. Romo was very elusive and kept many plays a live. Garrett is a good coach and so is Rob Ryan. Cowboys might make some noise this year. Just one game, I know, but they look disciplined,unlike Cowboys teams of the past.

Comment

Widestrides, don't give up on this.
      I just think the Dal/NYG game wasn't the best game to
      put your system into play.
      I may be in the minority, but what I call "event games"
      are ones to avoid. Just feel that there is more effort to
      adjust the line(s) when there is more interest in the matchup.

Looking forward to your picks as the season goes on.

Comment

We had some real bad plays on our part that meant the game. 11 days of Coughlin ramming their mistakes down their throats then playing the bucs should help out. Whereas cowgirls head into seattle next week and I do believe they lose that game.
        Dallas looked good but not fantastic. Some big plays off some big mistakes will pump up their hype and spreads.

Giants have that tendency to drop games they can win (swept by rex grossman, beat by charlie whitehurst) and then step up in games they seemingly shouldn't win (the entire playoffs). They have a hard schedule with their 2 fill in games against tougher opponents than dallas or philly has but can't write that off.
        Dallas on the other hand wins those games they should and then often hits that ceiling against the bigger teams. Oddly enough they can also always run on us. It's one of those divisional things where they just know us so damn well.

Can't read too far into this game. Can't apply the play here to what they'll do against say pitt.

Good luck with the system though it should gain some fine tuning this weekend.

Comment

I know what you mean Resteasy.
          Last years game against Seattle comes to mind. Arrrgg!

Comment

Working...
          X