No announcement yet.

XBIGPAPPA #1 at Sports Monitor in College football after the first week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 4 weeks of play, XBig Pappa Sports is STILL holding down the #1 position at: http://sports-bettors.com/

Comment

only thing more impressive than your early record is your modesty

Comment

You are awesome. Where should I send my check? I am sure you do it for free since the sports books freak out when they see you coming to move the line.

Comment

You are awesome. Where should I send my check? I am sure you do it for free since the sports books freak out when they see you coming to move the line!

In all seriousness , good job. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Watch ur back Xbig im coming for u lol u might want to actually post some plays this week

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
              Watch ur back Xbig im coming for u lol u might want to actually post some plays this week
              I actually love Hart Attacks post about your modesty.. But I agree with you Brett... I am a closer and I am coming at you hard Pappa.. You have done well young skywalker better cappers are nipping at your ass... nonetheless congrats to you Pappa but remember your one pick a week will never hold up.. Brett or myself will get you in the end.. Good luck though Pappa and you have done well..

Comment

FYI PAPPA the one pick a week shit will get you beat really bad by Brett or myself..I am coming hard at you from complete obscurity.... Man isn't this fun??

Comment

Rutt roh.. There is a new leader on Sports-Monitor..He is picking more than one a week.. Nice job Pappa while it lasted..

Comment

Dont hate the player hate the game!

Comment

After 5 Weeks, Im STILL holding the #1 Spot Down!

Comment

YOU GO GIRL!!

Comment

I got ur "girl" hangin Heart attack.

Comment

Working...
                          X