Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mock Hilton Contest"........New Enrollee Posting Deadline Exception

New enrollee exception:

In order to accommodate new enrollees into the "Mock Hilton Contest" there will be a one time new rule added to our already existing set of rules for new enrollees only. This new rule will not pertain to already enrolled players on the site.

A new enrollee will be allowed to post their 5 picks up to 1:00 PM est. Sunday.

Feedback is welcome

They would get some advantage in that they can now see the line moves that we didn't see last night, but maybe not a big deal. There are some lines that have moved a bit. But after that, they are on level ground with us.

But what about the last two entrants who got in late last night? Hard to give them an 0-5 on this first week with this new exception. One of them is a newbie. Either give them a pass this week on last night's deadline, give them an 0-5, or give them a refund of their $50 if they don't like the 0-5 ruling????

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
      They would get some advantage in that they can now see the line moves that we didn't see last night, but maybe not a big deal. There are some lines that have moved a bit. But after that, they are on level ground with us.

But what about the last two entrants who got in late last night? Hard to give them an 0-5 on this first week with this new exception. One of them is a newbie. Either give them a pass this week on last night's deadline, give them an 0-5, or give them a refund of their $50 if they don't like the 0-5 ruling????
      I'm not going to play hardball with anyone in week #1..........I'll just try to be fair. We want to grow the contest so I think in week one we just try to give everyone a chance to get in. Besides it adds to the prize money and I think everyone will like that?
      Last edited by The Boys; 09-09-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Sounds reasonable that the latecomers get a pass on the midnight deadline in Week 1, especially with the late entry exception.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
          New enrollee exception:

In order to accommodate new enrollees into the "Mock Hilton Contest" there will be a one time new rule added to our already existing set of rules for new enrollees only. This new rule will not pertain to already enrolled players on the site.

A new enrollee will be allowed to post their 5 picks up to 1:00 PM est. Sunday.

Feedback is welcome
          Fantastic, I am in . . . .
          As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Working...
          X