Widestrides NFL Picks Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
    Another middle I found without paying high juice. Saints -2.5 and Panthers +3. Could happen.
    I don't see how you can middle 1/2 a point, but good luck
    good luck

Comment

I don't understand the movement on the Philly now -3, wow I hope they win.
      Gl wide
      good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ShawNee922 View Post
        Don't see any middles on your card... a few side shots though ..

I think Carolina will smoke the Saints bruh ..
        Saints couldn't circle the wagons @ home for RG, no reason to believe they will circle them on a slick field in the home of CAM...
        Ravens line looks too good to be true, so it probably is ... Noticed the total jump a couple points in a game supposed to feature two marque defenses.

Atlanta...... Hmmmmm! more on that one tomorrow ....
        And the panthers looked so amazing week 1?
        That's a week 1 overreaction. Yes, it could happen especially with these teams being divisional and a history of brees having some trouble with carolina but they are still a very very good team.

Been on the seahawks since last week. Krich says romo has a lot to prove and guess what, seahawks have a lot as well. Seahawk D is better than people realize as is Arizonia's D. Don't expect the same offensive game from the hawks as week 1.

Good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post
          I don't understand the movement on the Philly now -3, wow I hope they win.
          Gl wide
          Might be because Maclin and Jackson were question marks but are now active.

I hope philly loses big. I 100% don't think they are better than the ravens and that's got nothing to do with bias.

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
            Might be because Maclin and Jackson were question marks but are now active.

I hope philly loses big. I 100% don't think they are better than the ravens and that's got nothing to do with bias.
            I Hate the Ravens, thats the reason I typed I hope Philly wins, but Ravens look like strong.
            good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ShawNee922 View Post
              Don't see any middles on your card... a few side shots though ..

I think Carolina will smoke the Saints bruh ..
              Saints couldn't circle the wagons @ home for RG, no reason to believe they will circle them on a slick field in the home of CAM...
              Ravens line looks too good to be true, so it probably is ... Noticed the total jump a couple points in a game supposed to feature two marque defenses.

Atlanta...... Hmmmmm! more on that one tomorrow ....
              saints brought it to a possession but you were right they got smoked.
              Good call!

Ravens cover if you took the normal spread and not the BS teaser killer number 5dimes and some books gave (giving +1 +110 instead of the 2.5 -105 on teasers) Still, didn't lose.
              Keep that in mind, philly tends to get more points from vegas. Happened all last year and believe it'll keep happening this year.
              Especially next week AT arzonia. Cards D is no joke, vick still is.

Comment

Philly has 9 turnovers and they are 2-0 go figure!
                good luck

Comment

My apologies Widestrides. You nailed it with
                  the Seahawks. GL with Atl.

Comment

7-8 counting the Green Bay win with Atlanta to go.

True those picks where I played both sides were not real "middles." I was just playing with some lines from two Books, trying to hit one side and push the other. None of them even came close, but one I failed to post hit an actual middle. I had Giants -6.5 with a Book that gives you a half a point on one game and then took the Bucs when the line went up to +8. Won both ways and that more than made up for the juice lost on those others. Just forgot to post it and so can't count it.

Chiefs are on my Sh*t list. Two GOW picks and some cash. I thought Romeo had toughened them up after a strong finish last year. And if I go against them, they will finally show up and beat me.
                    Last edited by widestrides; 09-16-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Chiefs are lucky they get to play raiders twice, bottom of the bucket teams so far, I was on them too,
                      good luck

Comment

Falcons -3 tonight. (Is this going to drop to -2.5 or is Denver +3 just gonna get juiced to -130?

And another middle as I had under 51.5 for 2 units and over 51 for 1 unit and now finding over 50.5 for 1 unit.

31-20 Atlanta!

GL

Comment

I would like that strategy if could make those wagers juice free!

BOL 2night
                          good luck

Comment

Yeah, I think you have to hit 1 in 20 true middles or 1 in 10 win one/push one to break even.

Comment

8-8 on the week.

15-13 for the season. 53.4%

Fewer plays next week. Might lay off the middles. Hit one in College and one in the NFL this week, so came away with positive cash, but it's a crap shoot. Tempting to take them when it's a 3 or 7.

Comment

15-13 for the season on posted plays. (53.4%)
                                6-4 Mock Hilton (60%)
                                13-7 Carib Contest (65%) 19th Place (Top 20 get paid)

0-2 BW GOW Contest (Go figure. Two weeks on the Chiefs!)

Comment

Working...
                                X