No announcement yet.

Gun to your head NFL Picks - NO SPREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow......we're looking great at halftime of both of these games........giants and pats.....someone inform the books there's no need for pointspreads........

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
      wow......we're looking great at halftime of both of these games........giants and pats.....someone inform the books there's no need for pointspreads........
      interesting you didn't post your choice Jeff.
      good luck

Comment

Amazing, isn't it?

Comment

It Ain't over yet.
          good luck

Comment

saints going to make me 0-2 on POW contest. Man had ravens typed in, hovered over the submit button for a while then went with saints. amazing this is happening like this.

Zona covering is not surprising. Zona likely winning is unreal

Comment

Garister - huh??? Maybe you ought to read the thread again. Don't ya think "We're" includes myself?

If I had to pick, the three games that stand out are the Giants, Pats and 49ers.

Straight up wins by the Bucs, Cards or Lions though, no shock here.

Gun to my head, I guess I'd pick the Pats......can anyone honestly pick any others???

Just curious.............

Comment

Bang! Gone!!!!!!!

Comment

Amazing finish at NE. Should have been dead, then should have won it. The annual early thinning of the herd in survival pools happens again.

Comment

Interesting......all Pats except RR and Krichinsky....I think we need to have a survivor pool at some point......they can be a blast.
                    Absolutely....heck we could start it up in Week 4.

Comment

Duplicate

Comment

taxman - the problem is the record keeping......keeping track of who used which teams.....i see that as a nightmare

Comment

Next week looks equally as difficult......Bears and Saints are big favs, but really, can you trust them. I guess if I had to pull the trigger on one, I'd go with the Saints.

For those that have trouble following along.....yes, the SAINTS are my pick.

Comment

Next week looks equally as difficult......Bears and Saints are big favs, but really, can you trust them. I guess if I had to pull the trigger on one, I'd go with the Saints.

For those that have trouble following along.....yes, the SAINTS are my pick.
                            HAHA I had forgotten you started the thread, My bad.
                            good luck

Comment

LOL.......I had to go back and check to see if I really did start it. I wasn't sure after I read your post..........seriously though, you know I'm more than willing to put my losers out there with the rest : )

The NFL is friggin nuts......anyone that can beat it regularly, may hats off to you......

Comment

taxman - the problem is the record keeping......keeping track of who used which teams.....i see that as a nightmare
                                Actually, there is a network's sports site that has a system that keeps track of that.

If there, I can run it in Excel, it's pretty easy. Yes, I'm offering! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X