#10 Clemson @ #4 FSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10 Clemson @ #4 FSU

Just how good are the 'Noles? Can't form a true opinion after 3 cupcakes to open the season. No doubt the defense has several NFL prospects, but laying 14.5 vs what should be a quality opponent?

Clemson brings some offensive firepower and the 'Nole offense isn't your father's scoring machine of yesteryear. Doak-Campbell has been a graveyard for ACC opponents for years, especially at night, and will be rocking.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Tigers won outright, but I expect FSU to win a tighter game than many expect. I'll take a shot with the 14.5 and hope some early Clemson offense can take a little steam out of the crowd. Thoughts?

I am not going to say either way because I suck right now... That being said I like the Noles defense and defense at home is hard to beat. Bama has proven that to me time and time again. I am with you on both offenses. I think you have both offenses pegged. Good luck and I hope you do well..

RR84

Comment

Florida State has played no one this year in terms of caliber teams. Yes they are loaded and 14.5 points is a boat load to lay on this team.

Florida State on defense is forcing 3 and out on 52.4% on defense, that is pretty spectacular and leads the nation in this category.

Clemson on offense loves to place the ball in play fast, averages 21.16 seconds per offensive play.

This should be a fun game, It looks to me that Clemson will fight and crawl to make this a good game,

Comment

Clemson will score a lot of points. According to my calculations, fla st will need to score at least 45 points to cover the spread. I'll gladly take the 14.5 in this spot.

Comment

Clemson won't score 14 points...

Comment

I'm on the FSU def. i see them winning by at least 3 tds.

Comment

What a bunch of quitting weenies the tooth-less tigers were in 2nd H. They flat out gave up after the long KO return in 3Q. The defense was heartless, but any win is still a win no matter how gutless the performance.

Comment

Working...
              X