Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start the day getting back doored...May be a long day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start the day getting back doored...May be a long day!

I had 2 early plays. Virginia +19 and wiscy -17.

Tcu scores on 4th downto win by 20.

Wiscy gives up a 62 yard pass on 3rd down with A minute left to Lose the cover and only win by 11.

This is why betting sucks.

And the cards just blew thier lead against the cubs....

Consult with Xbigpappa dude

Comment

Fuck you dude. I capped those games and they were solid plays! Bad beats.
      Good thing that my other winners today are helping ease the pain. If you were that great you wouldn't spend your time here.
      I am not a big money player but I like the challenge. I dont need to listen to your shit.
      Whose team are you on? The book or on ours?
      Last edited by woodee12; 09-22-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Woodee, don't get discouraged. My last 2 bets before today were... boise - 3 2nd half... up 7 with a couple mins to go, byu scores TD and goes for 2 (which was the worst thing possible) misses it and boise wins by 1... 2 point loss. Then, baylor - 7... up 12 with 2 mins to go, la-mon scores TD with 6 secs on the clock at the end of the game, I lose by 2 pts again. Today, different story... it evens out.

Comment

I am not discouraged. Those have been my only 2 losses of the day actually with Nevada pending.
          Pappa just got under my skin for a second there. He always shows how classy he is with his intelligent, ignorant comments.

Comment

Your cards bounced back scenario totally flipped from yesterday.

In bases I like to bet on a team to win atleast 1 game in a aseries, pciking only 2 or 3 teams per series, so I don't have to be good, just 33% gets it done. Keep throwing your picks out there.
            good luck

Comment

Yeah. Sweet win for the cards for sure. They needed that emotionally too.
              My first love is baseball and the cards. Good I get to watch meaningful games again this year. That's all I can ask for! Go cards!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post

This is why betting sucks.

And the cards just blew thier lead against the cubs....
                Woodee - you sound like me earlier today as I watched Missouri and UCLA lay eggs and Miami blow an early 19 point lead......sometimes you just say, "why do I continue to put myself through this?"

I don't know which bothers me more......to be completely wrong about a game, or to get backdoored.......probably being wrong.....I tend to avoid the back door as I rarely lay the big numbers....

Comment

I hear ya!
                  Wiscy was one of those that ticks me off. They've sucked so bad ats so far and get a gimmee to cover and then they blow it. Virginia was a shot in a good spot but still stung to lose it late!
                  Miami was almost last straw for me... I tailed you on that one. Glad it worked out.

Nevada is looking solid as well.
                  So overall a good day.

Comment

Add Dallas to the list. Just got back doored by Tampa bay.
                    I am sure a lot of us did... Dallas up 9 and they let tb complete a 4th down pass. Drive down n kick a pussy fg to spoil the cover at -7.

Comment

Working...
                    X