Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you even remember a crazy final minute in a lot of games today!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you even remember a crazy final minute in a lot of games today!?

Detroit scores 2 TDs in the final 18 seconds to tie, and congratulations to either Directv or Fox to switching to a commercial as soon as the ball lands in the receiver's hands in the end zone.

KC kicks a FG to tie.

Washington was driving to tie until they blew up at the end.

Jacksonville comes back on Indy with a TD.

Miami is now driving to tie or win!

Flippin' nuts!

add the lions end.
    amazing.

Who had money on 3 OT games and 2 safeties?

and missed kick in miami! insane
    Last edited by resteasy; 09-23-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Was a really crazy day!

And then Oakland comes back to win in the late game along with Peyton almost pulling off a miracle too.

Lots of games close to the numbers too..Dallas is still stinging me. Cost me a 4-1 day on the Mock Hilton with that late FG by the Bucs after they completed a long 4th down play.

Comment

Can't believe the Pats lost that at the end. Wow! And all those calls. NFL has to settle that strike right away.

Belichick can complain but he's got some serious problems on Defense. And Ravens couldn't get to Brady all night.

No team looks dominant or without some flaws. Don't give me Atlanta. Good, but not great.

Houston?

Comment

What a wild weekend. Crazy games from the wild wild replacement refs. I bet this thing ends Wednesday (Real Refs).

We got murdered this week on the spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
            Detroit scores 2 TDs in the final 18 seconds to tie, and congratulations to either Directv or Fox to switching to a commercial as soon as the ball lands in the receiver's hands in the end zone.

KC kicks a FG to tie.

Washington was driving to tie until they blew up at the end.

Jacksonville comes back on Indy with a TD.

Miami is now driving to tie or win!

Flippin' nuts!
            You said Washington blew up at the end, Did Morgan throw the football AGAIN?
            good luck

Comment

what you mean don't give you atlanta?
              Houston looks very good but played 1 good team. Same team altanta beat in the same fashion (but with more picks)
              Houston and Atlanta top of the NFL right now.
              Next may actually be... geez... arizonia. A somewhat lucky win in NE but have dominated 99% of the games they've played. Which is the biggest surprise of the year.
              then ravens and 9'ers.

Comment

even if they come to a settlement with the refs it'll take at least a week to get them back into games (physicals, paperwork etc.)
                It's what I've heard.

Comment

I would still put Houston, SF, NE, Baltimore, Green Bay, Giants, and even Dallas ahead of Atlanta. Maybe I'm thinking too much of last year's flop vs. the Giants. I don't think they have gotten THAT much better.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                    I would still put Houston, SF, NE, Baltimore, Green Bay, Giants, and even Dallas ahead of Atlanta. Maybe I'm thinking too much of last year's flop vs. the Giants. I don't think they have gotten THAT much better.
                    I believe they have. And adding Dallas to that list? Not at all.
                    I do understand the rest but certainly not dallas as they've proven nothing.

Comment

That seattle game was the craziest ending I have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                      X