MNF 9/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF 9/24

What you guys like tonight? I know The Pack.
    People are gonna try to get their $$ back on the Pack and they will in the hole double.

Seattle +3
    Under 45.5
    Teaser sea+10/ Under 52.5

71% on GB and the line isn't moving.

saw a stat Rodgers is 0-4 SU away on MNF

Good Luck what ever you play
    good luck

I have Green Bay at +3.5 to finish off a nice teaser but if I had to bet it again, I would definitely take Seattle tonight.

I think they pound it on the ground all night long. The only thing that scares me on Seattle is the rookie QB against the pass rush off GB, and the fact that they won't sneak up on the Pack tonight since they took out Dallas last night.

My opinion is Seattle +3 and a lean to the OVER.

Comment

I took GB and won but for some reason my book took my $$.....oh yeah, the scab refs cornholed me so far up my ass that my colon is halfway up my abdominal cavity.

Comment

those are the same refs that game GB 9 of their 12 points off similar crap calls.

Wasn't the first game this year to end with garbage but sure was the most dramatic under an intensified spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
          those are the same refs that game GB 9 of their 12 points off similar crap calls.

Wasn't the first game this year to end with garbage but sure was the most dramatic under an intensified spotlight.
          Yep... The bullshit PI call against Seattle extended the drive that gave GB the lead in the first place, but the GB backers evidently don't recall that play.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
            I took GB and won but for some reason my book took my $$.....oh yeah, the scab refs cornholed me so far up my ass that my colon is halfway up my abdominal cavity.
            ouch ..

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post

71% on GB and the line isn't moving.
              Yeah, I told everybody watching with me that Seattle was about to score on 4th down and win SU ..
              Anyone who noticed the lopsided action should have been on Seattle to begin with. It would have spared the crying towel...
              Last edited by ShawNee922; 09-25-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Nice card there btw ... Good stuff ...

Comment

Working...
                X