SPORTS MONITOR TIGHTENING UP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPORTS MONITOR TIGHTENING UP!!

As earlier stated I suggested that Bret or myself would over take the chosen one. Well Bret did and I am nipping at his ass six ways to Sunday.. So let us see how it will play out.. Bret, You are gold with me and will be hard to catch but I will be gunning for you.. Good luck friend and I hope it will be Brett/RR84 first and second.. I never once thought about picking on Sports-bettors but decided to take the challenge..

Good luck everyone!!

Bottom line I only got in this to beat the chosen one which I will.. Good luck Brett and nice job...

Comment

Haha thanks RR84 having a rough year in the contests but doing pretty good overall...good luck and keep it up

Comment

Bret,

You are doing fine.. I for whatever reason have always got off to a late start. I cannot explain it but if you research it I have started slow in almost every contest for the last few years.. If you really research it I have one hell of a kick toward the finish line.. That's me in a nutshell.... Seems this year is no different I started 0-3 in the CPW but now am 3-3 and I plan to have a say so in the end.. I can't explain it but I am the closer on this site.. This is a fact.. You are very good and I am glad I have a little lead on you. I will catch most of the others but you could still get me if you do well. I hope you do well and I hope this is the best CPW ever.. I love challenges and usually rise to the occasion...... I wish you well and look forward to the challenge from here on out.. Good luck big guy and don't sit on the lead because now I am gunning for you.. The chosen one is history and in my book is small time.. Good luck big guy and look out for RR84, I may not beat you but I bet you will know I am there..

Comment

Oh FYI. I will never ever let the chosen one beat me on the College Pick of the Week.. If he were to beat me I will never ever post again. I am not worried for it will not happen. I spotted him four last year.. He lost.. I spotted him three this year and you better damn well believe he is toast.. I mean severely burned toast.. I honestly have small goals.....

Comment

Working...
          X