Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mock Hilton Contest"........Week #6.........Post Your 5 Picks Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 BENGALS

7 BUCCANEERS*

9 FALCONS*
    23 49ERS
    22 REDSKINS* + 2½

Comment

crash1500

31#PITTSBURGH browns
      # Falco#15 xxxxxxdolphins
      # Dolphins
      #49 49ERS
      3 PATRIOTS

Comment

Cincinnati
        Dallas
        Detroit
        NY Giants
        Green Bay

Comment

Giants
          Green bay
          Bills
          Buccaneers
          Dolphins

Comment

Atlanta
            Indy
            Minn
            Det
            Houston
            As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Det +4.5
              Buf +4.5
              NE -3.5
              Was +2.5
              Stl +3.5

Comment

COLTS
                PATRIOTS
                TEXANS
                RAVENS
                49ERS

Comment

Dragon and Bigdog......what's up???? You both posted late.............geezzzz 0-5

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
                    Dragon and Bigdog......what's up???? You both posted late.............geezzzz 0-5
                    I'm very proud to say that I not only posted ON TIME, but dang it, I was FIRST......and I still went 0-5.

Comment

Ah oh well, guess I was still 5-0 anyway, so guess it didn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ZMan View Post
                        Ah oh well, guess I was still 5-0 anyway, so guess it didn't matter.
                        I bow in awe. I've been tracking all games for 9 years and yesterday was, by a couple of galaxies, my worst day ever and my 0-5 here was just a part of how bad I was overall. I put money on three games, and lost all three. I recently saw a stat on Big Al, something like 5-13, and I told my wife, "I couldn't be that bad if I tried." I humbly retract. I had an 0-5 because of being late but never considered the possibility of having an actual 0-5. It's official, I suck. :D

Comment

Originally posted by koincali View Post
                          I bow in awe. I've been tracking all games for 9 years and yesterday was, by a couple of galaxies, my worst day ever and my 0-5 here was just a part of how bad I was overall. I put money on three games, and lost all three. I recently saw a stat on Big Al, something like 5-13, and I told my wife, "I couldn't be that bad if I tried." I humbly retract. I had an 0-5 because of being late but never considered the possibility of having an actual 0-5. It's official, I suck. :D
                          Haha, it's happened to the best of us. I'm not sure what it was this week but I liked almost every underdog and it actually came through. That never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                            Det +4.5
                            Buf +4.5
                            NE -3.5
                            Was +2.5
                            Stl +3.5
                            My internet was down from Saturday morning until about a 1/2 hr ago. To post when I did I had to drive around my neighborhood with my laptop and search for an unsecured wi-fi network. I had no idea (although I guess I should have) that we had to post by Saturday night. That's freakin' insane to post 11 1/2 hrs before the games start and be late, but whatever. What ever happened to the 1 hr before game time?
                            Last edited by dragon1952; 10-15-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                              My internet was down from Saturday morning until about a 1/2 hr ago. To post when I did I had to drive around my neighborhood with my laptop and search for an unsecured wi-fi network. I had no idea (although I guess I should have) that we had to post by Saturday night. That's freakin' insane to post 11 1/2 hrs before the games start and be late, but whatever. What ever happened to the 1 hr before game time?
                              dragon, here is the official rule from the real Hilton contest.

8. Contestants must submit their weekly selections to the SuperBook by 11:00 am each Saturday morning, except when contestant
                              wishes to use any game that starts before this deadline. If a contestant wishes to use any game that is scheduled to start before this
                              deadline, their weekly selections must be submitted prior to the start of those games. Any contestant who fails to submit their weekly
                              selections by 11:00 am Saturday will be awarded zero points that week. THIS TIME DEADLINE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.

Comment

Yeah, well I can see why they do it as they have 7000 entries to deal with. I know we're mocking the Hilton but the deadline might be taking it a little too far. BTW, the 12AM EST deadline gives the east coast until midnight, or the entire day, but the west coast only has until 9PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X