Fl st. @ VT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fl st. @ VT

Anyone have any thoughts about tonight's game? I personally lean toward the Seminoles but it isn't a game that I am in love with at all. Just thought someone may have some insight on this one.

Thanks,

RR84

This is a pretty sad VT team I'm afraid. Used to be their extremely positive turn over ratio carried them through.....this year they are a -5. FLA St hasn't done any better in that department but when you gain that many yds and score that many points I guess you are bound to have to deal with TO's. Now that it's come down to -13 I think I like the Seminoles enough to venture a small wager.

Comment

Sorry Dragon if I swayed you in any way on this one. The other team that has burned me this year is the Seminoles. I basically just put a very small wager on a game I had no clue about. FSU just isn't a team to wager on at all. They win by very minuscule amounts and most of their lines are inflated. Oh well.. I think we are going to have a very big day in the SEC tomorrow. I love Vandy, Georgia, and SC. You never know how it will turn out but I love all three of these..

Good luck Dragon and I hope I lean you on these SEC picks... I think you will be okay..

Comment

actually, I apologize if I coerced you into betting on that sorry-ass game :^ /

Comment

Working...
        X