Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Men's Basketball Tips Tomorrow.....What's your play of the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Men's Basketball Tips Tomorrow.....What's your play of the day?

Bucknell +6.5 over Purdue:

This isn't your cupcake to tipoff the season!

A year ago Bucknell finished 25-10 overall, 12-2 in the Patriot League, and won the conference regular-season title. Bucknell was sent to the NIT after falling to Lehigh in the Patriot League championship game. Bucknell bounced back with a solid 65-54 win over top-seeded Arizona in the first round of the NIT.

Bucknell return four starters and 11 lettermen from last year’s squad. Coming into this year, Bucknell was picked to finish second in the Patriot League behind Lehigh in a preseason poll of the league’s head coaches and sports information directors. Senior center Mike Muscala and junior guard Cameron Ayers were both Preseason All-Patriot League selections.

Bucknell also shoots pretty efficiently, and the Boilers almost lost an exhibition game to Montevallo when the opponent got hot from behind the three-point line. If the Bison play disciplined basketball, they could win the turnover battle too against this young and sometimes sloppy Boilermaker team. A veteran squad with good shooting, a strong inside presence, and that doesn't turn the ball over much? Sounds ripe for an early upset.

I played Bucknell too. Really like them here.

I like Maryland +10 over Kentucky as my top play.

Here are my others:
    CBB 7:00PM Virginia at George Mason +2
    CBB 7:00PM Bucknell +6 at Purdue
    CBB 8:00PM Fordham +2 at Texas State
    CBB 8:30PM Maryland +10½ at Kentucky
    CBB 9:00PM South Dakota State +6 at Alabama
    CBB 9:00PM Denver +3½ at Iona
    CBB 11:00PM Indiana State +16 at UCLA

Comment

Purdue is "Hummelless" too for the fist time in what it seems like 10 years.

Comment

Bucknell straight up winner.

Comment

Working...
        X