Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 10

8-2 last week
    75-68.5-2 for the season on posted plays. (52.2%)
    22-23 Mock Hilton (48.9%)
    49-41 Carib Contest (54.4%)
    5-3-1 BW GOW Contest (62.5%)

Tampa Bay -3 vs SD. Bucs on a roll and SD only beat KC last week. SD OL is weak. Rivers is under-manned at WR. SD D playing well but Corey Liuget is out. 2 units.

Tampa Bay/SD under 47.5. Slow field and I think both Ds will contain the other's O. I see a 24-13 win for TB.

Broncos -3.5 at Carolina. Dangerous pick vs a Home Dog that has been playing better and covering, but I'll go with a hot Peyton Manning and John Fox coming back to the Team that fired him.

Giants/Bengals under 49. Both teams are in love with the FG.

Raiders/Ravens over 47. Bought a half point. Both Ds should get torched due to injuries and up-tempo Os.

Bears -1. Neither team will want to take chances. Bears D should concentrate on shutting down Foster. Owen Daniels may be out and Andre Johnson just not a dominant WR any more. Forte and Brnadon Marshall the difference as long as Cutler protects the ball, which is no sure thing.

Lions -2.5. Two teams going in opposite directions. Revenge for Lions who actually out-played the Viks in Detroit.

Teasers
    Saints +8.5/Seahawks even. Just a hunch on the Saints continuing their improved play and getting sky-high at home to knock off their undefeated rivals. Not a play on paper. Just one on emotion. And Seahawks D should keep Sanchez off balance and leading to mistakes.

Bucs +3/Fins even.

Pats/Bills over 46.5 and Raiders/Ravens over 41.

GL
    Last edited by widestrides; 11-11-2012, 08:20 AM.

Add Parlay:

Giants under 49
    Bucs -3
    Lions -2.5
    Bears even

Half unit to win 6 units
    Last edited by widestrides; 11-11-2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Added Bears/Texans under 40.

Comment

good luck man.
        Mostly the same except that bears pick. AJ hasn't been dominant but he hasn't been thrown to as much either. going into I think week 6 or 7 he had only like 1 redzone target.
        Still, a coin flip game especially with that bears D.

Comment

Another unit on the Lions -2.5 as I found a book still offering it at that.

Also for fun a hedge bet with that line. 2 units on Lions -2.5 and 2 units on Vikings +3 both at regular juice.

And another unit on Tampa Bay -3.
          Last edited by widestrides; 11-11-2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

9-5.5 for the day.

Bears were pathetic on Offense. How does Mike Tice get promoted to be an OC? He did nothing for the OL and now he sucks as an OC - with of without Cutler. Jason Campbell was scared to death back there. I thought he had become a decent QB. Not tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X